Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

January 25, 2018

Decent mascara

This isn't my favourite mascara but it's in my top 5. Lengthens my lashes nicely and gives volume. I would repurchase but I've found a drug store brand that I like better and a lot cheaper!

January 22, 2018

I love it

If you're looking for a mascara that leaves your eyelashes looking long and intense. It isn't waterproof but it doesn't come off easily either. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

January 20, 2018

Not waterproof enough for a wedding

Lengthen my lashes like a dream. Look like my lashes was touching my eyebrow. Loved everything about it, except for the waterproof formula. Still in the hunt for a waterproof mascara that will last.

January 13, 2018

Love this mascara!

I received a deluxe size mascara with a holiday set I ordered and I've used it a few times already and I love it. Makes lashes look longer and fuller.

December 05, 2017

Best mascara for natural looking long lashes

This is my all time favorite mascara. It extends the lashes like crazy but it does not clump or look unnatural. It is also very easy to layer to get a more dramatic effect. I will definitely be purchasing again (7th time) but I do wish it was a little more affordable (CAD) but it is worth it!

December 01, 2017

Longer looking lashes.

This mascara applied nicely and took my lashes to a whole new level. They looked fuller and longer. I don't think my lashes looks curled by they were definitely defined. I didn't have any problems like clumping or flaking. This mascara stayed put all day until I was ready to remove it in the evening. It came off easily with makeup remover. There's nothing I love more than a good mascara that at put when it should and comes off when it should. I also like that this mascara also condone your lashes. I would definitely repurchase this mascara.

November 28, 2017

My HG mascara

I love mascara and having very fair lashes means it's a must. I got this mascara as a sample and fell in llove with it. It applies just the right amount of product without clumping. Makes my lashes appear thinker and longer. It also comes off easily, but doesn't smudge whilst wearing. Love it.

November 06, 2017

Amazing!

I originally received this as a part of a sample box from Ipsy, and immediately fell in love. It's dark and applies with ease. The brush is great. I can't even put into words why it works so well, it just does. Doesn't clump, and gives your lashes a bold look.

I bought the full sized version, was not too happy with the price, but because it's such a quality product, I sucked it up. I find it hard to justify $25 every couple months though, but I treat myself on occasion.

November 01, 2017

Excellent product by an excellent company

Tarte is easily one of my favourite beauty brands; I own many of their products and it is rare that I am anything but satisfied. I had heard a lot of hype about this mascara, wondered if it would be better than TooFaced Better Than Sex, and while it as not as thick a formula, I do find it offers more precision and is definitely long-wearing.

October 12, 2017

This makes my lashes look amazing!

I got this product in one of my ipsy bags and it has quickly become my favorite mascara. I have long but very thin lashes, and this product really helps them look full and voluminous. It says on all day and doesn't flake off, and is also easy to remove. I even had someone ask me where I had my lash extensions done. :D