Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara Reviews

November 20, 2014

I do find this too pricey for mascara but it is so worth it! It works wonders. I find it adds more length and not as much volume so i do mix it with another mascara but if all you ant is length this is your best friend.

November 02, 2014

really great application, gives great length and curl

November 02, 2014

Being Asian, I have stick straight eye lashes. So sometimes, finding a good mascara that has a good formula and that can keep my eye lashes up is hard.

This mascara has both. The only con I have about it is if you have a heavy hand with this mascara is it can make your eye lashes feel a bit brittle, which is a bit scary. So if you are going to use it, don't layer it like crazy. Also, since it is waterproof, you will need something that can cut through waterproof makeup. For me, I use cold cream since I am not really into eye makeup removers and cold cream is gentle around my eyes.

I'm still debating if I would repurchase this mascara but overall, I do like it a lot.