Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 915 in Mascara

May 17, 2017

Very good mascara for length. It has minor clumping, but nothing rediculous. I would definitely recommend it, as it might not clump on different type of lashes.

April 20, 2017

I love this mascara for both an every day look but can also be built up for a night out. With one or two coats it lenghtens and makes eyelashes look beautiful and fluttery. By adding more coats you can get a more dramatic look. the wand is also very easy to use for bottom lashes

April 14, 2017

I am new to using this mascara but I finally see what all the fuss is about. It is amazing! It gives me length, intense black colour, separates my lashes perfectly and lasts all day without flaking and running. I already bought a back up because it is really that good. I got the small version but it is lasting so long. Its a little expensive but I think it is worth it. I would rather spend the few extra dollars and get a product that is going to last, rather than save a bit of money and have a bad product that is going to cause a hot mess on my face. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

April 11, 2017

I purchased this mascara from Ulta because I was hearing a lot of great things about it. However, was quite disappointed. My eyelashes were so clumped and felt super heavy with very little product on. For the price of this mascara I feel it should have done a lot better then it did.

1.5/5

April 11, 2017

I was so disappointed in this mascara. It was expensive, and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. I usually love Tarte products but this one really fell flat. My lashes looked clumpy and it left dark spots under my eyes as this dry mascara clumped off all day long. Will not be repurchasing.

April 10, 2017

A little bit more expensive than a drugstore brand but worth every penny.My eyelashes felt conditioned. My eyes weren't irritated because the ingredients are vegan friendly and my lashes were thick and full.

April 05, 2017

This mascara works wonders on the waterproof part! It was hard to get it off even after putting eye makeup remover, perfect for the rainy days, allergic reaction tears or emotional tears lol! I love the brush on this product and it seperates the product very well meaning no clumpy look! Only thing I don't really like is it doesnt give that super BOLD look... this is a mascara I would use for a basic neutral look. If you want bold, you will be dissappointed!

March 28, 2017

i got the sample with a few more products from Tarte and this mascara is great, i like how my lashes look really long, and they dont stick together.

tarte is a bit pricier but once you give it a try, its one of those that stay in your make up bag. out of all the mascaras that i have, this one could qualified as an everyday cause makes my eyes look so awake..great for mornings when you don't have much time to do your whole make up

March 16, 2017

I receive Tarte's lights camera action mascara as a sample with my order. There are many good reviews on the full-sized product so I was excited to try this one out. The packaging was unique and very cute, but the product itself didn't stand out from other mascaras. Tarte's products are pricier, but their products are vegan friendly and cruelty free so if you care about that, it is worth it. Well I do like some of their other products, this particular mascara was nothing too special. It flaked a little bit at the end of the day too, but I wonder if the full-size product is different from the sample size.

March 13, 2017

I’m Asian; sparse short eyelashes, and suffer from chronic smudging of all types of mascara. I was given a sample tube of the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, and at the time thought the product was amazing! The size of the tiny tube and the length of time I owned the sample must’ve made the formula less wet and clumpy, because the full sized version was NOTHING like the sample I was using.

The only good thing about this mascara in its full-sized version is that the packaging is cute. The product itself was clumpy upon using the product for the FIRST TIME. It wasn’t even that I owned the mascara for a few weeks—it was already clumping upon opening the product.

I own MANY types of mascara, and a lot of them I’ve gotten as freebies and samples. I regret buying this one so much.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt