3.9/5
Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara Reviews
Ranked #76 in Mascara

September 15, 2017

Okay but not #1

I just realized that I've been using the waterproof version of this mascara this whole time.. which is saying something if I hadn't realized it was even waterproof mascara. I wouldn't say it's waterproof, but more resistant to rubbing off or smearing. I did expect the brush of the wand to be softer and fluffier rather than a harder plastic like it is. I find plastic wands focus solely on lengthening the lashes which is not what I'm looking for my mascara to do, I need volume. This mascara does offer some volume but not as much as I would have liked. This mascara was one of the top rated on Sephoras app so I had high expectations. Had my expectations not been so high I might have been more satisfied and impressed with the product.

0.5/5

August 23, 2017

Doesn't work

Did nothing for my lashes, no curling, volumizing or lengthening. It's a little clumpy & flakey. Has a perfume scent. I use it to tame my eyebrows. I got this as a gift.

August 17, 2017

my ride or die mascara!!

This mascara is my ride or die! I have tried just about every Sephora brand mascara out there and have not found anything that gives me the volume and length of this Tarte mascara with no clumps or flakes!! I have gotten endless compliments since starting to use this mascara, people at work even ask me if I got eyelash extensions. Would 10/10 recommend to everyone! You need to try this trust me !!!

July 02, 2017

Great mascara, worth the splurge.

This mascara is not cheap but worth the splurge. The product works great and does not create clumps. The mascara create full lashes and does not flake very much compared to other mascaras. The best part is that it does not clump up my lashes.

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

No thank you

I originally started using this product when I first began showing interest in makeup a few years back. I loved this product - I found it dried out very quickly though. My lashes were long and I was happy. I had noticed a lot of my lashes falling out over time and I figured that was just from putting makeup on then til I recommended it to my friend and she said she had the same problem. So I stopped buying it - I have naturally long lashes and I wanted to keep them that way.. and connected to my lash line as well.. I've been using an urban decay mascara which I love! However I figured I'd give Lights Camera Lashes another try (because I haven't had this problem with any other mascara so I figured it was just because it was a new thing to my lashes, as mentioned above) and once again they began falling out after a few uses. I wouldn't recommend this. Everyone is different but after having used different mascaras with no similar issue - plus t drying out so much, I will not be giving this another try.

June 19, 2017

Worth the price tag

I originally got a sample size of this mascara from Sephora and have since then bought it several times. While some may think it's not worth buying a mid to high end mascara as they should be replaced every six months this one is worth it. The mascara is easy to apply and add layers to. It separates and lengthens my lashes while not irritating my eyes (a major plus as I am a contact lens wearer). As someone who doesnt like a clumpy mascara this one is right up my alley!

May 17, 2017

Very good mascara for length. It has minor clumping, but nothing rediculous. I would definitely recommend it, as it might not clump on different type of lashes.

April 20, 2017

I love this mascara for both an every day look but can also be built up for a night out. With one or two coats it lenghtens and makes eyelashes look beautiful and fluttery. By adding more coats you can get a more dramatic look. the wand is also very easy to use for bottom lashes

April 14, 2017

I am new to using this mascara but I finally see what all the fuss is about. It is amazing! It gives me length, intense black colour, separates my lashes perfectly and lasts all day without flaking and running. I already bought a back up because it is really that good. I got the small version but it is lasting so long. Its a little expensive but I think it is worth it. I would rather spend the few extra dollars and get a product that is going to last, rather than save a bit of money and have a bad product that is going to cause a hot mess on my face. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

1.7/5

April 11, 2017

I purchased this mascara from Ulta because I was hearing a lot of great things about it. However, was quite disappointed. My eyelashes were so clumped and felt super heavy with very little product on. For the price of this mascara I feel it should have done a lot better then it did.