Tarte lights,camera,action mascara Reviews
#85 in Mascara

2.7/5

March 22, 2019

Underwhelming

For a natural look sure, but it doesn’t do much more than what my natural lashes do themselves. Although I do like how it defines your lashes, it’s just not the product for me.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love !

The easiest to apply. Love how long it makes my eyelashes without that spider leg look. Affordable and high end - great combination. I have bought this product multiple times.

0.8/5

March 11, 2019

Didn’t like

Thank god i got this on sale because I didn’t like it. I found it to be clumpy and dry. It flaked all over and made my eyes itchy. Wouldn’t buy again

February 12, 2019

Got it as a sample and fell in love!

I got this as a sample, and I can’t say enough about this mascara!!! It gives me everything I want!!! Length, volume, separation..... makes my lashes feel incredible too!!!

December 27, 2018

Favorite mascara

I love everything Tarte but this mascara is truly amazing. It cover adds volume and last all day
    I'm very happy I switched. It's a little on the pricey side but it definitely delivers.

2.2/5

October 26, 2018

Mascara

I was not at all a fan of this mascara. I found mascara to be lumpy and the applicator/handle was awkward to hold making it difficult to apply precisely.

September 18, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love this!!

I received a sample of this and fell in love! This made my eye lashes stand out and look so good. I loved how long it made my lashes look and how easy it was to apply.
    I will be buying this the next time I buy mascara. It makes your eyes pop!

August 31, 2018

Tarte Mascara

I received this product in a beauty box I pay monthly for. I already love tarte products and I of course love this product as well. It’s pretty decent. It’s not the best mascara I’ve ever used but it’s drfinitly one of my favourites and in the pile of mascara I will reach for. It separates the lashes, Lengthen the lashes and makes them appear longer which are all very important to me when using a mascara. I definitely recommend this product.

August 05, 2018

Definitely worth a try

I enjoyed this item it really made me love tarte. It was my first tarte item. It had good quality and worked very well. I had nice lashes. Dark as I like it. No flakyness that sometimes comes with mascaras.

May 28, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Nice Product

I think this is a good mascara but it isn't my favorite. I find that the formula is kind of dry and it can make my lashes feel kind of stiff. But my lashes do look pretty long but not very voluminous. But it doesn't seem to have any flakey fall out like some mascaras can have and it stays put most of the day. It also doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch or water.