3.6/5
Tarte lights,camera,action mascara Reviews
#70 in Mascara

June 12, 2019

The only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes !

This mascara is the only one that doesn't irritate my eyes. Also, it doesn't smudge under the eyes, so thats a big win. My favorite mascara ever !!!!!

June 03, 2019

Expensive but worth it!

I have tried SO many mascaras - both expensive ($30+) and cheap to mid range. I like this one best. I love tarte and I love their other mascaras as well, but this one is more dramatic than the other tarte mascara I’ve tried. Great for going out at night, or just a more dramatic day look. Great quality, not clumpy at all, and easy to apply.

May 16, 2019

Best mascara ever!

I’ve tried a lot of different brands over the years and Tarte is by far the best, hands down! I don’t use waterproof mascarabecause I find it too hard to wash off at night. What I love about it is that it stays put and I don’t get the tiny black flakes under my eyes as the day goes on. It is easy to apply and doesn’t clump at all. Makes my lashes look and feel beautiful. Some days the only makeup I wear other then foundation and bronzer is mascara so it’s gotta be good. Tarte is!!!!

2.7/5

March 22, 2019

Underwhelming

For a natural look sure, but it doesn’t do much more than what my natural lashes do themselves. Although I do like how it defines your lashes, it’s just not the product for me.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love !

The easiest to apply. Love how long it makes my eyelashes without that spider leg look. Affordable and high end - great combination. I have bought this product multiple times.

0.8/5

March 11, 2019

Didn’t like

Thank god i got this on sale because I didn’t like it. I found it to be clumpy and dry. It flaked all over and made my eyes itchy. Wouldn’t buy again

February 12, 2019

Got it as a sample and fell in love!

I got this as a sample, and I can’t say enough about this mascara!!! It gives me everything I want!!! Length, volume, separation..... makes my lashes feel incredible too!!!

December 27, 2018

Favorite mascara

I love everything Tarte but this mascara is truly amazing. It cover adds volume and last all day
    I'm very happy I switched. It's a little on the pricey side but it definitely delivers.

2.2/5

October 26, 2018

Mascara

I was not at all a fan of this mascara. I found mascara to be lumpy and the applicator/handle was awkward to hold making it difficult to apply precisely.

September 18, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love this!!

I received a sample of this and fell in love! This made my eye lashes stand out and look so good. I loved how long it made my lashes look and how easy it was to apply.
    I will be buying this the next time I buy mascara. It makes your eyes pop!