3.6/5
Tarte lights,camera,action mascara Reviews
#80 in Mascara

February 12, 2019

Got it as a sample and fell in love!

I got this as a sample, and I can’t say enough about this mascara!!! It gives me everything I want!!! Length, volume, separation..... makes my lashes feel incredible too!!!

December 27, 2018

Favorite mascara

I love everything Tarte but this mascara is truly amazing. It cover adds volume and last all day
    I'm very happy I switched. It's a little on the pricey side but it definitely delivers.

2.2/5

October 26, 2018

Mascara

I was not at all a fan of this mascara. I found mascara to be lumpy and the applicator/handle was awkward to hold making it difficult to apply precisely.

September 18, 2018

Love this!!

I received a sample of this and fell in love! This made my eye lashes stand out and look so good. I loved how long it made my lashes look and how easy it was to apply.
    I will be buying this the next time I buy mascara. It makes your eyes pop!

August 31, 2018

Tarte Mascara

I received this product in a beauty box I pay monthly for. I already love tarte products and I of course love this product as well. It’s pretty decent. It’s not the best mascara I’ve ever used but it’s drfinitly one of my favourites and in the pile of mascara I will reach for. It separates the lashes, Lengthen the lashes and makes them appear longer which are all very important to me when using a mascara. I definitely recommend this product.

August 05, 2018

Definitely worth a try

I enjoyed this item it really made me love tarte. It was my first tarte item. It had good quality and worked very well. I had nice lashes. Dark as I like it. No flakyness that sometimes comes with mascaras.

May 28, 2018

Nice Product

I think this is a good mascara but it isn't my favorite. I find that the formula is kind of dry and it can make my lashes feel kind of stiff. But my lashes do look pretty long but not very voluminous. But it doesn't seem to have any flakey fall out like some mascaras can have and it stays put most of the day. It also doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch or water.

May 26, 2018

For years I had trouble wearing make up. My eyes have gotten more and more sensitive over the years. I found out it was a combination of my mascara and liquid eyeliner irritating my eyes. A Sephora employee then told me about the Tarte line and showed me the eyeliner and mascara and I've been using it since! SO happy I can wear makeup without crying again haha.

April 20, 2018

Great Product

I really like this mascara. It's easy to apply, covers my eyelashes well and isn't super wet like some others. However, after a little while, it does tend to get dry. I fix this with adding a couple drops of saline solution.

April 18, 2018

Good Quality Mascara

I like this mascara better than many I have tried but it isn’t exactly the best. It has a good lift, lasts long without getting “chunky” after a month, doesn’t give spider lashes most of the time. I would like more lift than this gives though.