tarte marajuca oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

May 30, 2019

The best moisturizer!

This is one of the best moisturizing products out there. Tarte is a brand I love and trust. Their products never make me break out. I wasn’t sure about putting oil on my face (my skin is oily) but this stuff is amazing! I use it before bed and my skin is so soft.

April 18, 2019

My go to!

This is one of my greatest purchases yet. You can use it for anything whether it be your face, hair, nails etc. I use it daily on my face to keep it well hydrated and on my lips as well! After use, you can see results right away. My skin looks brighter, smoother and plumper than before I used it. It absorbs quite well too as long as you dont apply a lot! It's not the cheapest thing in my skin care routine, however it is definitely worth the money as the results are great and a little goes a long way! I got the gold one, which is super pretty as well!

February 12, 2019

Great face oil!!!!!!!!

I like using the Maracuja oil under my moisture or under my night routine its light weight and observed really well and unscented which is great also greta under your make up......

3.2/5

October 30, 2018

Sticky Texture and Odd Smell but Effective

I recently purchased a bottle of the Marajuca oil from Tarte after hearing many raving reviews of the product and I really wanted to love it. Unfortunately, I did not find that it lived up to the hype. The texture was very thick and sticky and I did not like the way it felt on my skin. i also found the scent to be very odd and plastic-y.

I do have to say that it is effective and did leave my skin looking visibly smoother and brighter. I mixed in a drop with my nightly serum to help take away the icky feeling which did help. Overall while I do think the product is good, it's a little too pricey and I can't get over the texture enough to buy it again.

September 13, 2018

Number one oil

I am obsessed With this oil. I use it everyday and night. It is great for you hair, nail and skin!! I would definitely buy this again!! Thank you tarte for the great oil!!

June 29, 2018

Not just for face...

This is a great product for skin and hair, as well give your cuticles a treatment too. Adds moisture to those annoying dry areas and definitely repairs those problems. Comes in a cute bottle as well.

June 05, 2018

Fantastic

Just discovered this brand thanks to a consultant at Sephora. I ended up buying the little trial kit for a few of Tarte's products to try and this face oil was part of it. I have to say, of all the face oils I've tried this one is great. It smells nice, not overly fragrant, it is the usual consistency of oil however what I really liked was that it wasn't overly oily when applied to my face, it actually absorbs pretty well, and a little goes a long way. As with most of Sephora's brands, this stuff is pretty pricey at $66CDN for the 2nd biggest bottle they sell, I would imagine that it would last a while since the little trial size has lasted me over a month now. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is wearing it under makeup, I did one day and I didn't like it very much however it is great as a moisturizer for nighttime. Brand is great also being all natural, vegan, and cruelty free.

May 22, 2018

Great for cuticles

I got a mini version of this oil in a holiday sets. The bottle is a cute little purple one and is great for carrying in your purse.
    I used the oil for my cuticles and it did the perfect job to moisten my cuticles.
    I would recommend this product.

April 10, 2018

A must buy

Amazing results. Tried a sample and rebought right away. Love how this moisterizes without feeling greasy or oily. Use it every night before bed after I wash my face.

March 16, 2018

My favourite beauty oil

I love this product. I mix it in my moisturizer in the morning and at night and it keeps my face looking young and smooth. I have super dry skin and I usually get flaking in the winter which can make me look old and tired. Since I started using this oil I have no more flaking.
    If you have dry skin I recommend giving this a go.