Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 138 in Beauty Oil

April 30, 2017

I love this oil ! I use it before bed and in the morning after I moisturize . Leaves my skin glowing also use it if I don't wanna wear a lot of makeup for a dewy look .

March 16, 2017

I got a sample bottle in my ipsy bag, I used it for my face instead of my hair (hair is greasy, face ia dry and scarred) and just a few drops helped fade my scars away and closed up some very visable scara. It kind of smells like macaroni pasta, but other than that : no complaints.

March 01, 2017

Love the bottle this comes in. I apply a couple of drops to my neck and face before bed and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, glowing and soft. A drop also works well in my over-processed hair, and makes my hair look shiny and smooth.

February 28, 2017

I am a huge fan of Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil. Being from Canada, the winters can be awfully rough on my skin. Since I have started using this oil a few months ago, I’ve noticed that my skin has stayed nicely moisturized and have a beautiful glow but it does not leave my skin looking or feeling greasy. I love that it is made of nature ingredients and that its smell is light. I would definitely recommend this oil.

February 18, 2017

Amazing facial oil! Even though my skin is naturally oily, this doesn't make it worse it actually helps clear up my skin. Price is steep but worth it.

February 06, 2017

I was a bit skeptical at first to use this skin care item from a make-up brand. I have been using it now for a couple of weeks and it has transformed my skin. It feels really soft in the morning after sleeping with this oil on all night. The only thing I am not crazy about is that it smells like French fries! Not great!

February 03, 2017

I got the oil in my ipsy bag & I love it so much ! I apply a couple drops at night and my skin has gotten a lot smoother and my acne on my forehead is under control. Some people said it didn't smell good, but I didn't notice unless I stuck my face in the bottle. But really .. who does that ? Haha

December 31, 2016

I received this product in my ipsy.

I began using this product as a complete skeptic, usually products that seem really hyped up don't fair well with me. However, I surprisingly love this product. What I love about it is it's versatility. I am able to use this product on my skin, hair and nails. I have particularly been loving it for my cuticles. We all know inter means dry hands and for me cuticles that are angry. I love to apply a few drops and massage it into my cuticles right after a shower. I saw results immediately.

December 31, 2016

A versatile beauty oil or serum. It works great on chapped lips or even exfoliating your lips. Just apply couple drops on your lips and have sugar handy and apply sugar on your lips and scrub away.

I used it to for my extreme dry hands and it was very moisturizing without the greasy feel. I have used it to for my hair and it doesn't make your hair greasy or heavy. I use it every night and my skin felt really soft. I never broke out using this so it's a bonus point for me!

December 20, 2016

This is a simple face oil but works really well. It is moisturizing and versatile. I use it in my hair, on my nails, face and lips. I know some people do not like the smell but I personally find it comforting..reminds me of a nutty scent. The price is fair too, as it only takes a couple drops to use on face and neck.