3.9/5
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 3 Reviews
#45 in Eye Shadow

August 29, 2019

Needed another matte...

I love the quality of these shimmers and the one matte shade blends like butter but I always need to use another palette to create a cohesive look, that said if you like a single shimmer on the lid and a little darkening of the crease this is your girl right here! One of the few tarte product I love.

August 19, 2019

Amazing palette!

Super sparkly & neutral colours, easy to apply (recommend setting the eyelid with concealer for extra pop) received in a boxycharm which I believe is worth the money forsure!

2.8/5

April 30, 2019

No great but not horrible

Its pretty, but as an eyeshadow its a fail. Works fantastic for highlighter but thats about it. I wouldnt purchase this on my own. Not the pricepoint for 8 "shadows" that dont have the payoff some of my much much cheaper shadows do

February 11, 2019

Beautiful

Ahh, I love this palette. Beautiful colours. They blend well. Long wear and do not crease. This palette has just the right amount of sparkle for everyday wear.

February 07, 2019

😬

This is too expensive for what it is, you can get drugstore eyeshadows for the same quality. It isn’t bad quality and swatches pretty but still really expensive

2.7/5

February 07, 2019

Not impressed

Received this in my boxycharm last month and I was not impressed at all. It only has one matte shade and wasn’t very pigment at all. Very disappointed because Tarte is usually a very good brand.

February 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My go-to palette

I love the colors of this Tarte palette. It has become my go-to for my everyday natural looks. The nude colors are super blendable and are perfect to wear for church, work or a night out.

January 30, 2019

So gorgeous

I love this pallet. It's a great addition to my makeup collection. It is very versatile and can also be used as a highlighter for the cheek bones or cupids bow. The glitter are very fine and very similar to an actual highlighter. It comes with one neutral matte color to be used for blending, which is helpful. The packaging is super nice, and heavy. Which makes it feel more sturdy.

2.2/5

January 25, 2019

SUPER PIGMENTED!

This is the first Tarte palette I have. The shadows are very pigmented, super easy to blend, and you can even use this certain palette as highlight. This palette is GORGEOUS!!!! The only con is all the shadows are shimmers there's NO mattes in this palette so I have to use other palettes to create a look or I'll just go with a champagne colored shadow and make that my only color and throw on a red lip!!!

January 22, 2019

Gorgeous eyeshadow

Such an incredible product. Tarte makes the best eyeshadows going. They are highly pigmented, easily blendable, their shimmer shades shimmer like nobodies business. I've never worn a better eyeshadow. They are cruelty free.