Tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#17 in Eye Liner

August 17, 2018

Recently switched and I love it!

Recently received this eyeliner as a part of my FabFitFun box and I absolutely love it! I was using one of Revlon’s pen liquid eyeliners before which I always had some sort of difficulty with.
    But this eyeliner is great! I have a bad habit of leaving my makeup on when I go to bed and I wake up in the morning and still have it left on! It’s also waterproof so as long as I don’t wipe my eyes, it stays on after showering or even going swimming.

July 19, 2018

Best Liner!

This liner is so pigmented and does NOT move. Honestly this liner stays all day with a really pigmented black colour that is perfect for the best cat eye. The applicator is great too, no fuzzing or fraying!

July 11, 2018

Works great

Once I got used to the length of the tip I was able to use this with ease. Great for doing tightlining and no smudging either. Also the cute kitten on the cap isn't so bad either.

May 26, 2018

My new favourite liner!

New favourite liner here! It’s great for a nice precise wing. So easy to use, very inky and black, lasts all day without running. The price is good for the value of the product. This is replacing the KVD Tattoo liner as my go-to. The packaging is also worth mentioning, it’s ADORABLE!

March 26, 2018

Good Product

I received this as part of my ipsy bag for the month. I love my eyeliner and this product was great. It goes on well and stays on for the day. It doesn't smear either. I don't find it much different then some other eyeliners though. I would purchase it again though. (I also love the name ;) lol)

March 24, 2018

My favorite eyeliner!

The TARTE Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner became a game changer for me. I’ve used so many different brands and styles of eyeliner. This one is different. It goes on smoothly and the result isn’t a nice solid black color!

March 21, 2018

parfait!

Ce crayon traceur s'applique facilement, permet de réaliser des traits précis de couleur prononcée et dure toute la journée, sans effet "raton laveur".

March 13, 2018

Long-staying Liquid Liner

I recently purchased this through Tarte's website when they had the "Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off" sale and this liner came in a boxed set with false lashes and glue ($8 CAD). Great deal as it is usually around $20 CAD for the set (regular price)!

Unfortunately, I received a defective liner as it leaker all over! Thankfully, I was in the bathroom doing my make-up over the sink so the black liner liquid spilled in my sink rather than anything else. I was disappointed that it was leaking and contacted Tarte's customer service immediately via e-mail as I lost a lot of the product with the unexpected leak. They responded the same day and after providing some additional information (e.g. picture of the product and code on the box), they gave me some options on what I can do next (e.g. full refund or replacement). Since I only got it for $8 CAD I asked for a replacement and they sent me the replacement liquid liner only (not the set) and shipped it out today via express.

Hopefully, once I receive the liquid liner again, it's not defective and I can use it properly. When I did try on the defective liner yesterday, I did find it to be a little on the wet side so make sure you give it time to dry properly. But I'm not sure if that is because of the defective product that I was using.

It did have good staying power all day when I was working and running around doing errands. I even had a massage and it still stayed on without rubbing off!

January 23, 2018

Tarte sex kitten liner

I love this tarte sex kitten liner it is so beautiful, I love that they put a lil cat on the top, it’s perfect for cat eyes, it was a brilliant idea!!

September 14, 2017

Good but..

I bought this because my KVD eyeliner dries out way too fast, I love the pen, just not the length of time it lasts so I tried this new product. It is a very wet formula and it is super black. My only major complaint is that the tip of the pen could be finer. I don't find it lasts any longer then KVD, it is actually comparable in my experience with the both of them. I just prefer the pen from KVD