tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer Reviews
#9 in Concealer

March 24, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Good coverage but it does oxidize!!

This is my go to concealer due to the buildable coverage it gives. However, beware because this does oxidize over the course of 15 minutes or so! This product covers my acne scars very well with maybelline superstay foundation!

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Holy grail concealer!

A girl with dry, fine line problems. I have tried so many concealer that I was not happy with but seriously Im obsessed with this product. I don't think I can ever live without this concealer.

It is so pigmented and so hydrating that it fills in the fine lines and gives you a younger looks.

March 20, 2019

All time favourite concealer!

This concealer is the best!!!! I recommend it all the time! It’s great if you have dark circles or blemishes you want to cover, it covers them with ease! I love everything about it, including the price! The tube is huge and so it makes it less expensive than other brands! Will keep purchasing this anytime I need concealer!

March 15, 2019

ITS WORTH THE HYPE!

Tarte's Shape Tape Contour Concealer is the talk of the beauty industry, and it really is worth the hype! This concealer is priced on the high end, but it really is worth every penny! This product is not sold in stores in Canada, therefore I had to order it online, but it was still fairly easy to find a shade that matched my skin tone from the swatches provided on the company's website. If you have dark under-eye circles, skin spots, or blemishes, shape tape provides full coverage while also being light weight on the skin. Shape Tape Contour Concealer is 100% effective and worth getting your hands on!

March 08, 2019

love it

love it does not move looks amazing and i will buy it again would recomened best concealer ever go buy it lots of my friend like and and i got them all to buy it

2.0/5

January 14, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Horrible and drying !

I had high hopes for this concealer however it is extremely drying and makes my under eye lines even worse . I literally don’t understand how or why this has so many rave reviews online. Very disappointed.

December 26, 2018

High coverage concealer

This is a fantastic concealer for covering under-eye circles and any other imperfections on the skin. I have yet to use another concealer as high coverage as this. However, it is quite pricey and only lasts about 6 months if used daily.

December 07, 2018

Amazing formula and lightweight but covers all my blemishes.

Love the colour, (light sand) has been one of the only concealers that I can actually use and is my colour. I love how I can't even feel it on my face and yet it covers all my little blemishes. I love it? Highly Recommend.

December 07, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Shape tape

I love the shape tape concealer its a really good coverage. It's a thick formula that blurrs out your imperfection its a matte concealer. I love it it highlights the under eye and what ever you want to hightlight. It hides dark circles and lots more.

October 30, 2018

Hands down one of the best concelears I have ever used . This is buildable and very pigmented . It worked well under my eyes and also great for using as a primer before applying eyeshadow .