tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer Reviews
#9 in Concealer

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

My go to Concealer!

I absolutely love this Concealer, it really does it's job over covering my dark under eyes, and also brightens them. It's honestly worth it, I'm always in the office late so when I have to get up an go it's always my go to to make me look fresh and ready.

May 24, 2019

Everybody's favourite concealer - Tarte Shape Tape

Everyone LOVED this concealer! It's EXTREMELY heavy-duty, thick, and pigmented. I have a signifcant amount of undereye darkness & this concealer completely covers it up.

Con: As the concealer is thick and pigmented, I always find it to crease under my eyes after a couple of hours; despite the amount of setting power I put on to make it stick.

Con: there isn't a lot of shade ranges for WOC like myself. Most colors range from light-medium only.

Con: it's not sold in Canada!

May 24, 2019

LOve thi

it really helps with my under eye bags, Because of its full coverage. Its a lightweight formulated and we all know how tarte is a good high brand name.

May 23, 2019

Go to

This is my go to concealer. easy to apply and lasts a while too! but it is hard to get the end of the concealer out of the tube so you end up leaving a lot of it behind

March 24, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Good coverage but it does oxidize!!

This is my go to concealer due to the buildable coverage it gives. However, beware because this does oxidize over the course of 15 minutes or so! This product covers my acne scars very well with maybelline superstay foundation!

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Holy grail concealer!

A girl with dry, fine line problems. I have tried so many concealer that I was not happy with but seriously Im obsessed with this product. I don't think I can ever live without this concealer.

It is so pigmented and so hydrating that it fills in the fine lines and gives you a younger looks.

March 20, 2019

All time favourite concealer!

This concealer is the best!!!! I recommend it all the time! It’s great if you have dark circles or blemishes you want to cover, it covers them with ease! I love everything about it, including the price! The tube is huge and so it makes it less expensive than other brands! Will keep purchasing this anytime I need concealer!

March 15, 2019

ITS WORTH THE HYPE!

Tarte's Shape Tape Contour Concealer is the talk of the beauty industry, and it really is worth the hype! This concealer is priced on the high end, but it really is worth every penny! This product is not sold in stores in Canada, therefore I had to order it online, but it was still fairly easy to find a shade that matched my skin tone from the swatches provided on the company's website. If you have dark under-eye circles, skin spots, or blemishes, shape tape provides full coverage while also being light weight on the skin. Shape Tape Contour Concealer is 100% effective and worth getting your hands on!

March 08, 2019

love it

love it does not move looks amazing and i will buy it again would recomened best concealer ever go buy it lots of my friend like and and i got them all to buy it

2.0/5

January 14, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Horrible and drying !

I had high hopes for this concealer however it is extremely drying and makes my under eye lines even worse . I literally don’t understand how or why this has so many rave reviews online. Very disappointed.