Prestige Item
Tarte So Fine Microliner (Eyeliner) Reviews

May 15, 2019

Learn to use

I had to get used to using this liner. It wasn’t easy at first. I felt like the tip was too short and thin, giving me an unstable and shaky hand when applying. It would look messy and uneven after each application. Eventually I got the hang of it, and it gave me a nice and precise lines. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this though, as I like longer felt tip liners.

September 01, 2017

I would buy this product again!

The Tarte eyeliner works really well and lasts long throughout the day. It stays fresh and sharp even at the end of the day, and the application is easy. Would definitely buy this again.

May 06, 2016

Most amazing microliner - it is small but it packs a lot more than expected. The price is around $26, which is steep but it is well worth it. After wearing for an entire night out (at a gala), it never smudged, it never rubbed off nor chalked onto anything else. It is a liquid liner and very fine tip - makes it easy to control and create the wing tip. I advise it's better for those who like to be very precise and also don't like it too thick (BUT you can layer it on to be thicker). It comes off easily with makeup remover and the black colour is a matte black (not glossy nor sparkly). For once, the price does justify the effectiveness and quality.