Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #88 out of 946 in Mascara

May 29, 2017

This is my favorite mascara of all time! It makes my lashes so long and look like I'm wearing falsies. I use it with the tarte lash primer for even more volume. It doesn't smudge or smear under my eyes as the day goes on

May 28, 2017

By far the best mascara I have used! I received a travel size in a Christmas pack and have been buying this mascara ever since. Would reccomend this to everyone!

May 21, 2017

It makes your lashes look so long and they look natural yet intense. It doesn't look like you clumped black gel all over your lashes, every single lash gets coated and so it doesn't look like you just have 3 thick lashes, it looks like you just have really nice long eyelashes

1.2/5

May 02, 2017

I really wanted to like this product, I've loved almost everything I've purchased from Tarte. But this one was a huge miss rather than a hit. I wasn't a fan of the wand, it didn't grab the lashes the way I had hoped, left it clumpy and and pulled too much on my eyelashes. The formula itself was good when it was still wet but once it dried it weighed down my lashes and began to flake into my eye.

April 23, 2017

OMG I have spent years tying to find the perfect mascara, and thanks to my daughter, I have found a mascara that lasts all day, has just enough curl to look natural, doesn't smudge or run, and removes quite well. I threw out all others and only use tarteist now \i so recommend ir!

2.7/5

April 19, 2017

Was super excited to try this product.i got this one as a sample and within 2 uses it was dried you and did not apply smoothly and made my lashes look horrible.

April 15, 2017

It's not a bad mascara , but for me I received a horrible wand, that wasn't in shape. Other than that the mascara product was fine it wasn't too clumpy and had a nice finish to it

2.7/5

March 10, 2017

Wow to the dramatic lash! yes–it was a very dark lash. Holy messiness that I did not like. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was due to the sample size tube I was using. It definitely made it an uphill battle for this little mascara to convince me from there. I was rubbing my counters hard trying to get the formula off where it had splattered. Yeah, I pulled the wand out pretty hard. Again, with less expensive formulas available, this isn’t something I’ll be springing for. I do like that it sort of is a statement eye–very dark.

March 08, 2017

This mascara works really good, it makes your eyelashes a lot longer, makes them look thicker and healthier, it's also long lasting so you don't have to worry about applying it a bunch of times in a day!

1.5/5

March 02, 2017

I found that this mascara had a very wet formula which caused my lashes to clump together and caused the mascara to smudge all over my eyelid and under my lower lash line