Prestige Item
Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara Reviews

January 19, 2018

WOULD GIVE THE PRODUCT ANOTHER TRY

THIS PRODUCT WAS VERY GOOD CONSIDERING I AM A SMASH BOX/ MAC MASCARA GIRL. THE PRODUCT WASN'T TOO CLUNKY AND I LOVE THE BRUSH IT JUST WISH IT DIDN'T DRY SO FAST ONCE IT WAS APPLIED.

January 17, 2018

I'm obsessed

I got this trial mascara and I'm deffinatly running out to buy it now. I have experience with all mascaras high and low quality and this is by far my favourite. No clumps just thick long lashes.

January 12, 2018

Good Mascara

One of my favourie mascaras. It makes my lashes look like falsies, which i love. Only problem i have with this mascara is that overtime it does flake.

January 06, 2018

Works great on lower lashes

My lashes are short and sparse so I need lots of volume and length. The first thing I noticed was that the applicator was a very fine brush/comb. This applicator works well for getting lower lashes. I do not usually apply to lower lashes but it is simple with this brush. It does give volume and length but it takes a couple coats to get the effect I want.

2.3/5

January 05, 2018

Tarte

Tarte is a cruelty free makeup company and some products are vegan! This mascara is at sephora . Very expensive for makeup. $30+ . mascara doesn't last as long as other makeup essentials.. It isn't the best as I expected it to be. Its a bit clumpy and takes a few layers to be visible. I'm not gonna waste my money on this next time so I'll stick to cheap stuff.

Updated On: January 05, 2018

*Fugheddaboutit

December 20, 2017

Good for bottom lashes

I received this mascara in my December Boxycharm. The packaging is neat but a bit oversized. The product says it expires in 6 months and I don't feel like I would use it all. The bristles on the wand are small spikey plastic ones. The bristles separate the lashes evenly but don't really add much for length or volume. Just an okay mascara, best used for bottom lashes. I found throughout the day that it flaked off a bit so I can't really justify the high price....

December 11, 2017

One of my favorites

I absolutely love this mascara it makes my eyelashes look so long so black so perfect and when im not using my false lashes my eyes still pop. It works really well to complete my whole look. I also really like the wand.

November 23, 2017

Worth every penny!

There are a lot of great aspects about this mascara. Normally, I don't go for mascara that have little bristles. I got this mascara as a part of a kit with other makeup. So far, I am loving the results! I have tiny eyelashes and with this product, it gives a lot of length and a bit of volume. I definitely recommend this product!

October 21, 2017

Okay mascara

I was recommended for this mascara and found this was a bit too clumpy for me and my lashes looked like spider legs but it was a decent product overall

October 10, 2017

The best mascara

I love this mascara. It may not be waterproof, but it lasts all day and then some. Like the name suggests, you paint it on in multiple small coats to get the real effect of it. It seperates my lashes without clumps, and has a dark edgy effect.