Tarte Tease Palette Reviews
#6 in Eye Shadow

June 15, 2019

tarte is awesome

this is amazing eyeshadow, yes you pay for it, but it LASTS and shows up amazing on skin, doesn't get all greasy, and actually lasts. like you get what you pay for and this eye shadow is fucking bombbbbbbb

June 11, 2019

Perfect for traveling & everyday looks!

This palette is so lovely! It's perfect for simple everyday looks. I travel a lot for work, and I love this palette. I can create some super easy looks, as well as something a bit more bold for the evening. In a pinch, the brown color can be used to fill in eyebrows or an easy contouring look, and the shimmer also works as a highlighter in a pinch!

June 05, 2019

One of my favourite eyeshadow palette

I love the tease palette by Tarte. It is made of amazonian clay and it blends like butter. All the colours in this palette decently pigmented and are good for creating everyday-subtle looks. I have hit the pan in most of the colours and would definitely buy another one soon. You can also use the golden and pink colour as highlighter.
    For all those looking to buy the palette, I suggest you buy it during sale time. The actual cost of this product is 25 dollars but you can bag it for 15 on sale. They have two more palettes in the same size. All three are equally good.

May 31, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Tarte Tease

This is actually the Tease Tartlette palette by Tarte. I got it for traveling for which it was a perfect size. I didn’t rate it higher because I was wanting more of a hue that it did not give me. Luckily a makeup store was nearby! And this became the property of my daughter.

April 27, 2019

One of my favs

Tarte is one of the best quality eye palettes you’ll ever buy. It stays on for along time and it blends really really well! Christmas time is the best time to buy them because you get an entire kit!

April 08, 2019

I love tarte

I love every product of tarte. This palette is beautiful. Every shade can make all the different look you want amd it stay on all day. You can see and feel the quality.

March 19, 2019

I simply just love me some Tarte

I love Tarte eyeshadows and these don't disappoint at all. The colors are very blendable and have some shimmer to them a couple do not which makes it nice. It's a nice take along size to throw in your bag. The shades are neutrals which work for everyone. There is a little fall out just tap your brush before applying. It lasts all day and to make the shades more intense use a primer prior to applying. So glad I bought this palette!

February 26, 2019

LOVE THIS BRAND

I bought this from Sephora, and I've never been happier. The shadows are super pigmented, but not to the point they're loose. And they smell so amazing! The colours are perfect for creating look after look.

February 18, 2019

AMAZING

these shadows are 100% worth their price. They are really creamy and blendable and they have the best colour pay off. I would recommend. The size of the pallet is also very travel friendly.

February 14, 2019

J'ai adoré!

Très bonne palette de couleurs neutres/rosé. Cette palette complète bien les yeux verts et les yeux bruns. La qualité de prix est excellente. C'est une petite palette compact mais qui est parfaite pour faire un look complet soft glam ou même smokey eye.