Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette 12 Colors Eye Shadow By Tarte High Performance Naturals Reviews
#17 in Eye Shadow

October 10, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this palette

I would definitely recommend this palette to everyone. Tarte make some of the best eyeshadow I have ever used.
    I'd recommend this palette to beginners also as it is easy to work with.

Neutral shades for everyday looks with a pop of glam for evening.

September 22, 2019
    Washington, United States

Go to Palette

This is my go to palette for eyeshadow. It's the perfect mix of shimmer and matte neutral colors. Easily adjust from day to night looks. The shadow formula blends beautifully, and no parabens!

August 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

You can find better

The palette itself is beautiful and the quality of the product is spot on!
    It is only my personal preference, I wish the shimmer shades were more pigmented. Because I have hooded lids the shimmer wears off throughout my work day. The mattes shades on the other hand are stunning, complementary, and smooth!
    This was my first purchase from Sephora years ago and once I dabbled into the makeup world I realized there is other options to get what I desire!

February 27, 2019
    New York, United States

Definitely buy this

I loved this pallets because if the neutral colors. Great quality. Don't really need to use much to get a great effect. Glides on and blends in perfectly

January 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hands down the best eye shadow!

I'm not new to the makeup rodeo, but this has been a staple of mine for years - both when I had minimal experience and now when I'm quite confident in my abilities. Some backstory: I have slightly hooded eyes and my eyelids are extremely oily. Any and all eye shadow I have tried will slide around and refuses to stay put - except this stuff! I always prime my eyes with either a shadow primer or concealer (something people with oily lids should ALWAYS do), and this stuff doesn't budge even by the end of a 15 hour work day. The colours are so buttery and creamy that they blend like a dream but also have high and build-able coverage. The colours in this pallet are flattering on every skin type and it's a staple for everyone regardless of how much experience they have with makeup!

January 15, 2019

My favorite palette!

This is my favorite eye shadow palette!

I have already hit pan on some of the colours! The colors are so pigmented and go so smooth on the eyes, this is the palette I recommend the most to everyone!

May 28, 2018

TARTELETTE IN BLOOM CLAY PALETTE

Cette palette est une de mes préféré! Elle est parfaite pour un look de tout les jours et elle peut aussi faire facilement des smoky eyes. Les couleurs sont tres belle et blend tres bien aussi. La palette est portative donc elle est facile en amener en voyage.

May 28, 2018

Meilleure palette que j’ai achetée

C’est la meilleure palette que j’ai utilisée,elle comprend une vaste gamme de couleur brillante et matte. L’application est facile, les pigments sont intenses. Les ombres à paupières ont une légère et agréable odeur de vanille.

May 16, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Beautiful palette

I really love this palette for everyday looks. Nothing about it is over the top, and it’s very work friendly. The shadows blend very easily and give you a stunning look at the end. Easy palette to use.

April 12, 2018

Pigmented and smells amazingg???!!!

These colors are definitely for a girly smoky eye or a natural nude when going out. Tarte products are pigmented and with the right setting spray, lasts the whole day! it also smells like candy which is really cool!