Prestige Item
Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder Reviews

October 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great brand

I decided to spoil myself a little, and bought this along with some other products from Tatcha. I had heard nothing but good things and wanted to see if there was much difference from my favorite drug store brands. This was one of my favorite products I tried. My skin felt amazing after the first use. I'm not sure I'll switch from my drug store brands, but if you're looking to buy more high end skin care products, this is a great buy.

August 26, 2020

love this product

I love this product from the rice smell to the texture and gentleness on my skin. that it is a powder and that you mix it with water yourself to create the slightly rougher texture to exfoliate. It is a gentle exfoliation , but for people with sensitive skin, this is definitely a product for you. You can use it daily , had made my skin calmer and not as red as it can be. It is pricier but don’t need a lot for you to use so it has lasted me a while.

August 26, 2020

Soft skin here we come

This product has some an amazing feeling to it. Everytime I apply it I feel like I am at a spa it feels luxurious and relaxing. This product allows Me to keep my acne under control and it gets rid of blackheads on my cheeks. It is a holy grail product for me and a little bit of product goes a long way

April 26, 2020

so amazing!!

Definitely my new favourite product!! I love love love the texture of this and how foamy it feels on my skin! Worth every penny and I will be repurchasing over and over again! Truly amazing. After just one use it’s clear this product works. My face is glowing, feels so soft and looks visibly brighter and cleaner. Also because of how foamy it is, a little goes a long way!

February 27, 2020

Very gentle

Tatcha makes really gentle products, I’ve always been a huge fan. While I wanted to love this product and give it 5 stars, I’m going to say it is worth 4 stars only as you do need quite a bit of product in order to lather enough moist to cleanse your face. Effectiveness is 3/5 stars as I have not seen any results or improvement yet and I’ve had it for 3 months now.

February 02, 2020

Love it!!

I chose this as a free sample last time I ordered from Sephora because I had heard and read rave reviews. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin so I have trouble finding effective exfoliants which are gentle enough for my skin. This did not disappoint. I liked it so much I ordered it immediately! I like how you can control the “grittiness” depending on how much water you use. I’ve also mixed it with my Avene cleanser. Expensive, but a little goes a long way.

Updated On: February 12, 2020

Updating my review. I have now used this twice a day with my regular Avene cleanser for almost 3 weeks. My skin is super clear and soft. I really think this is worth the price tag.

August 13, 2019

Splurge

This exfoliating powder works and is gentle to the skin. I actually like it more than the amorepacific one but my friend is vice versa. I like the smell and my skin feels really soft after using it... I try to use it at least once a week so bottle has lasted me a long time.

March 06, 2019

Worth it

I had to buy a full size after trying a sample. To be fair, it is too expensive. But I love it so much - that I will repurchase. It lasts quite a long time. Exfoliate your skin to softness and cleanliness absolutely perfectly and with minimal effort. Since using 2x/week for a year it reduced the amount of blackheads I get, reduce how oily I get and pores appear smaller. Yes, I still have some bl blackheads.but much less. Holy grail!

January 29, 2019

Great product!

I love it! I have very sensitive and combo skin and this cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin so smooth, clean and does not feel dry at all. I definitely recommend this although it is a little expensive, but it works well on me.

May 19, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Turn up the glow!

I have never met a product that could do so much for my skin in just 30 seconds! I use Tatcha Polish 3-4 times per week and have glowing, smooth, healthy skin. It is easy to use, just tap out about a half of a teaspoon in your hand, mix with a tiny bit of warm water and smooth over face and neck. Rinse with warm water and reveal your own natural glow!