Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea Reviews
#22 in Tea

Tazo® Awake™ English Breakfast is a bright, bold blend of malty black teas.

Tazo® AwakeMC English Breakfast est un mélange vif et audacieux de thés noirs maltés.

Tazo Delicious english breakfast tea

The Tazo english breakfast tea has a strong taste if you use less hot water. The taste wakes me up in the morning. I also drink it in the afternoon with some tea biscuits as a good afternoon snack

Sublime

J’ai eu la chance de goûté ce thé chez une amie lors d’une visite improviser en matinée. J’ai vite été charmer pour son goût. Sans aucune amertume. Il a revigorer ma journée.

April 27, 2020

Favorite tea to start the day

English breakfast is legendary tea. I usually add milk and sugar with tea. It creates a nice , warm , perfect taste. If I don't want to drink coffee in the morning, I make myself a English breakfast tea to start the day!

Tazo is my favorite

I love Tazo teas, I am never disappointed in the flavor and the variety of flavor options . Awake English breakfast is my favorite tea to drink to start my day. I like the small convenience sized boxes of tea that I can stash in my office for when I want a pick me up at work.

2.8/5

very strong taste

I have tried this once and I didn't really like it. I'm not a fan of english breakfast teas to be honest. It has a strong aroma and tastes bitter for me.

Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea

This is by far one of the better english breakfast teas I have tried. It has a nice, full bodied taste and the aroma wakes the moŕning senses delightfully. Great value for the money! A definite keeper.

Great blend

Tazo still makes the best black tea-it is strong without being too acidic. The only other way I can get such a good cup of tea is by brewing leaves from my own making. It's a bit above my price range for the Tazo box but so worth it!
    Absolutely love the flavour.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes great & price is even better!! Lol

I absolutely loved it. I will definitely continue to use this as my new go-to for my tea! My first time trying but DEFF NOT MY LAST. I've recommended this to soooo many people already &they;love it too!
    Tastes great
    Price is good
    Quality is good
    Overall I'm satisfied 0 :)

Simple black tea!

I like this black tea, it’s nice for my morning tea. I like to add a bit of cream and Splenda. It has a nice flavour and smoothness to it.

I also like to use it to make homemade black tea lemonades in the warmer months.

Love it!

One of my new favorite teas, I have it with my breakfast every morning! I love the depth of flavor, i also use it to make myself Tea lattes at home. I definitely recommend it!