Tazo Awake Tea

Tazo Awake Tea Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #611 out of 653 in Tea

March 13, 2017

Not a coffee lover? Still need to wake up?? This is the perfect tea for you! It'll wake you up like coffee, but the flavor will be for the tea lover in you. Smooth, a little spicy, but no bitterness to be found. Make this your new morning "go to" hot beverage!

September 05, 2015

After trying this tea at Starbucks this is my go-to wake-up tea in the mornings. I don't need to steep the bag for longer than 10 seconds and I add a teaspoon of honey and voila, an enjoyable smooth black tea to perk me up.
    I often purchase this tea when Shoppers Drug Mart has a 2/$7.00 sale.

March 31, 2015

My favourite tea that I must have every morning! The regular price is not bad but I always wait for it to go on sale and buy a couple of boxes. I know this tea is popular because it's always the first to sell out at grocery stores!

March 10, 2015

I don't deink tea to often but I enjoy the taste of this one.

2.3/5

March 05, 2015

Didn't enjoy drinking this tea. I found it had a bitter after taste.

September 04, 2014

Yummy ... great price and a fantastic start to my day .. I love the Tazo Awake Breakfast Tea xoxo

June 24, 2013

A great tasting tea. Buy it for home or work or both. And you can get it at Starbucks too.