Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea Reviews
#10 in Tea

Tazo® Calm™ Chamomile is a relaxing blend of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

Tazo® CalmMC Chamomile tisane est un mélange relaxant de camomille, de pétales de roses et d'herbes apaisantes.

April 27, 2020

Soothing

One of my favorites. It tastes great and the smells gives a sense of calmness. Perfect before bed or even after a busy work day to help you unwind. Would buy again

April 27, 2020

okay

I feel like this flavour does not really sit with me because of how very close to hot-water tasting it is. I prefer a more stronger tea, especially in terms of scent, if it were to be my bedtime tea.

March 05, 2019

nice tea

It's a nice calming tea with a mild chamomile tea flavour that I drink before bedtime and occasionally give it to my toddler, it is super mild. Honestly, it tastes just like any other chamomile tea on the grocery shelf but a little pricier. Nice packaging though. The only reason I buy this over the competition is the brand, it's a trusted brand and almost all my tea's are from Tazo. But if your budget is tight, you can buy a cheaper brand and won't see that much of a difference.

Delicious and calming

I loved Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal tea because it smelled great and tasted amazing. The combination of flavours worked well together and was quite soothing before bed.

Great quality

Chamomile tea has been in my life going on 5 decades now. I have tried every brand out there. I must say that the Tazo brand is very good, great taste and steeps nicely. This brand is of high quality which is why this one is more pricey than the others.

Calming

The smell might be off putting to some. It has a nice refreshing taste to help unwind at night or right after dinner. I add a touch of honey to sweeten. Like all the Tazo teas, this is a tad pricey.

Daily night ritual!

This is exactly what a daily night-time relaxing ritual means. I love teas and herbals are my favorite after 5 PM. This tea is full of aromatic flavour and satisfying taste. Very relaxing.

Mmmm

Myself and my youngest daughter have made an early evening ritual with this tea. We have a snack, and a cup of this, and sit down to recap the days events for both of us. This daughter of mine, (of whom I will lovingly call "A" from here in out), absolutely adores this tea and it is her go to fave!

March 01, 2019

Calm Chamomile tea hits the spot after a long day

I tried the Calm Chamomile tea last week at a friend's home. Although my go-to herbal tea is usually mint, she didn't have mint so this is what we drank. I do enjoy Chamomile tea and this one was even better than I was expecting. It was sweet but not too sweet, a nice laid-back kind of flavour and we both said we found it quite relaxing. I'd definitely recommend you try Calm Chamomile, especially after an intense day when you need something to help you wind down.

March 01, 2019

Always have this in my cupboard

Having camomile tea in the cupboard at all times is a must. My kids love a hot cup with some honey, especially when they aren't feeling well. It smells and tastes really good.