Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea Reviews
#9 in Tea

Tazo® Calm™ Chamomile is a relaxing blend of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

Tazo® CalmMC Chamomile tisane est un mélange relaxant de camomille, de pétales de roses et d'herbes apaisantes.

All time favourite tea

My husband and I have a cup of this tea every night after dinner. We love the smell of this tea, It's rich with herbs, roses and the calming scent of chamomile. It has a very pleasant taste, and isn't too strong. I can have this tea without any sugar or sweetener. It's the perfect tea those who are sensitive to caffeine. I absolutely love this tea!

Super calm

Iam a lady with 2 kids and having 2 kids needs so much work and stress so I come to the end of the day so nervous and tired so I always look fo a tea to calm me down when I have 2 hours by my self after the kids go to bed , and this calm cammamolie tea did the job , I enjoy every sip of it , it makes me relax and calm down it feels so good after having a cup of it , I always drink it to calm down after a stressful day and it helps a lot , and don’t forget about how tasty it is , it’s sooo delicious , I do really recommend it to all my friends and family

Hreat tea before bed

My wife usually drinks this tea before bed. If I have had a long day and can’t unwind, I usually join her with a cup of the calm chamomile tazo tea. It definitely holds up to its name. I feel calm after having it and can fall asleep quickly. Great way to end the day

Tazo Calm

I find Tazo teas to be a very competivively priced tea and they all taste amazing but the Calm settles me down before bedtime and helps me relax to go to sleep.

2.7/5

It’s ok

I like a good chamomile tea but I wasn’t to impressed with the TAZO calm the taste was ok it did help me relax before bed. It was the taste factor that wasn’t there for me .

March 01, 2019

Great taste! But it doesn't put me to sleep

The Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal tea is a nice alternative to a sleep time tea in our household. The taste is wonderful and very mild for a bedtime cuppa - although it doesn't always put me to sleep. Tazo is a quality tea and Chamomile does not disappoint :)

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I buy this tea all the time.

This is a fantastic tea to wind down with at the end of a long day. It is a go to tea in our house. We find it especially good on cold evenings where we would like to sip on something hot.

Calming Tea

This tea is fantastic before bed I can relax and unwind while drinking it. It helps me sleep after because with being a mom you are constantly running after the little ones and when they are in bed you just want to relax. I will buy again and again it’s a life saver!!

Calming Tea

Tazo Chamomile is my to go to tea after a long day and when I need to destress after work. It helps me to wind down and relax and also helps me to sleep! Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a tea to help calm you down.

March 01, 2019

I tried this tea once when I was visiting my relatives 3 weeks ago and she gave me few of them to me bring home and I like it because it has good and relaxing atmosphere after I drank it and since then I am drink this tea