Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea Reviews
#42 in Tea

Tazo® Calm™ Chamomile is a soothing chamomile herbal tea blend infused with rose petals and sarsaparilla root to help you unplug like only a flower tea can do.

Tazo® CalmMC Chamomile tisane est un mélange d’hibiscus, de pétales de rose et de menthe verte qui vous aidera à vous déconnecter.

Good tea for calming

I really like this Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea, I normally have it during evening after dinner, it taste great and it is good for calming and relaxing.

Excellent Quality & Value

Quality Chamomile tea as compared to other high quality brand.
    It does not have a lingering teabag flavour that other brands have.
    This tea is easy to drink with no honey or sugar. It tastes great once it has cooled down also.
    Obviously a high quality tea which works well to relax tummy troubles.

March 01, 2019

Nice calming tea good way to end the day

This is a very nice calming tea. It's a great way to end the day or to enjoy during a stressful afternoon. My favorite way to enjoy this tea is in the evening after dinner and wash up is done, and my little guy had gone to bed for the evening. When I finally get a little chunk of time for myself. I pour my cup of TAZO calm chamomile tea, out on a favorite show it grab a good book and kick my feet up and relax with my tea and book. I find this very comforting and relaxing, a great way to end the day. This tea has a very nice smooth flavor, and a decent price point for the quality, taste, and experience you get from consuming it. I will definitely continue to purchase and enjoy this tea.

RE: Great Taste

They provide many kind of different tastes from their line of products. I love this one the most. The reason is I cannot buy this very often. Taste is special and quality is very good! Will recommend to everyone I know for sure!

Best tea before bed

Taco calm chamomile has a very subtle chamomile flavor which is nice to have before bed. I find it actually is very calming when drinking it. It is a tea you don’t have to actually add sugar or milk too because the flavor is not too strong. I really like the packaging the taco tea comes in as well and the price is decent as well.

My calming, relax tea

At night after a busy, long day just sit back with your favorite mug and enjoy the wonderful aroma and flavor. I find it's one of the things that helps with relaxing and calming my body for a great nights sleeps. Also try when there is so much on your mind you just need a nice hot break from stresses

Tazo Camomille

This tea is my go to for great flavor. It is soft yet tasty. The whole family really enjoys it especially on a cold evening after a long hard day. I use this tea often before bed and I love it!

Soothe and calming

I love this tea. So smooth and calming. I drink it in the evening while reading a book and it helps to relax me and helps calm my nerves and mind as I am an anxious person. It helps me fall asleep quicker. I definitely recommend it.

All time favourite tea

My husband and I have a cup of this tea every night after dinner. We love the smell of this tea, It's rich with herbs, roses and the calming scent of chamomile. It has a very pleasant taste, and isn't too strong. I can have this tea without any sugar or sweetener. It's the perfect tea those who are sensitive to caffeine. I absolutely love this tea!

Super calm

Iam a lady with 2 kids and having 2 kids needs so much work and stress so I come to the end of the day so nervous and tired so I always look fo a tea to calm me down when I have 2 hours by my self after the kids go to bed , and this calm cammamolie tea did the job , I enjoy every sip of it , it makes me relax and calm down it feels so good after having a cup of it , I always drink it to calm down after a stressful day and it helps a lot , and don’t forget about how tasty it is , it’s sooo delicious , I do really recommend it to all my friends and family