Tazo Earl Grey Tea Reviews
#147 in Tea

November 09, 2018

Tasty Earl Grey!

This Earl Grey tea has such great flavor. My husband and I like having it for our afternoon tea with a biscuit. It's a wonderful quality tea. Can't wait to have this again!

September 21, 2018

wakes me up

if i feel tired or sleepy in the morning, i will make myself an earl grey tea. it does wake me up and keep me going for the day. it tastes good and i like it

November 14, 2017

Been drinking Tazo tea lately and got some good tea. Grab this thought they may also taste good. It taste good to add with milk. Its my second option when I want a milk tea but not with English Breakfast. I find this tea is only good to add milk because without anything, I find its bit bitter. I'm guessing there might have better Earl Grey out there.

January 05, 2017

Thé earl gray, doux et sans amertume. Très bonne qualité. Je le recommande malgré le prix un peu plus élevé que les thés qu'on retrouve généralement en épicerie.

October 24, 2015

This tea is so delicious! I tried it at macs one time and was instantly hooked! I have had no luck finding ithia flavor in stores and ordered some on well.ca. I really love the lavender and bergamot flavour in this black tea. It's so good. I've even infused honey with Lavender from my garden to use with this tea and it's extra yummy! #tazo #well.ca