Tazo Green Ginger Tea Reviews
#56 in Tea

Tazo® Green Ginger is a green tea with a ginger spice kick and a sweet note of pear to recreate the essence of a truly tropical tea.

Tazo® Green Ginger est un thé vert classique avec le gingembre et la poire pour recréer l’essence d’un vrai thé tropical.

Yummy

This tea is a great beverage when you are feeling a little under the weather. It’s great when the weather is a little chilly and you want to warm your soul. The ginger in this tea is perfect for a sore throat. It’s not crazy strong but definitely noticeable. I love drinking this, the zen and chamomile during my night shifts at the hospital. Keeps me guilt free.

Yummy Ginger!!

This is the PERFECT TEA to have always in your cupboard!!!!
    So good to drink when you are feeling sick as the ginger helps soothe sore throat!!!!
    This is a must to have st all times!

Saskatchewan, Canada

New and Different

Though I don't like the taste of Green Tea, I typically try to drink it fairly often simply for the health properties. I've tried many varieties, but never ginger and I have to say, I did NOT like the ginger flavour. I am not a big fan of ginger so this is just a personal preference, but I would choose another flavour before this one.

Pour une bonne digestion

Le thé vert-gingembre est mon préféré en soirée car son goût est délicat et le gingembre a cette propriété de favoriser la digestion. De plus, ce rituel est une bonne occasion de relaxer tout en faisant du bien à notre corps.

Great taste and scent!

This is my go-to tea when I'm starting to feel a cold coming on, or if I have a sore throat, a few cups of this with a little bit of honey and I'm usually feeling better! It has a great green tea flavor that not overbearing and has a yummy ginger scent!

March 01, 2019

Great for the winter and sore throat

I usally drink this tea during the winter it help relive sickness ginger and a sweet taste of pear makes it better and easy to drink I reccomend this drying the harsh cold winters

So refreshing!!!!

This tea is so good!! If you like green tea, you will LOVE this!!! The ginger in the tea is noticeable, but not overpowering. It's spicy, but subtle. It has a slightly sweet taste, but adding some honey will only make the tea that much better.

March 01, 2019

Great for when your sick

This is my go to tea when I am sick. The ginger helps settle my stomach and the pear gives it a nice smooth taste. I always keep this tea in my cupboard for when those pesky sicknesses arrive.

Healthy green tea

I recently tried this flavor of green tea and ginger. I was looking for something not too strong on the ginger and this is perfect match of green tea. I used it when I was recovering from a stomach bug and it was soothing and now have been using it several times a week usually in the evening to unwind and give my tummy something soothing.

Great for nausea

This tea is a great solution for helping me when I feel like throwing up because of the ginger. Its not as spicy compared to boiling real ginger in water but works just as well. Only downside is that because I don't deal well with even a bit of caffeine, if I drank this late at night, I'll feel less nauseous, but I won't be able to sleep at night.