Tazo Organic Chai Black Tea Reviews
#45 in Tea

Tazo® Organic Chai is a blend of black teas, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices with a twist of star anise.

Tazo® Chai Biologique est un mélange de thés noirs, de cannelle, de cardamome, de poivre noir, d’épices et d’anis étoilé.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Staple in our cupboard.

This tea can always be found in our cupboards. It is a very flavourful chai experience without being too overpowering. We enjoy this tea at any point of time during the day when you want something nice to sip on.

3.2/5

March 01, 2019

It's a great brand of tey

I am not a big fan au chai tea. I think it's great and taste good but it's not my favorite one, so It's not like a taste a lot of this king from other brands. I can see though that the Tazo one is good. I think Tazo teas are all pretty good and worth the money. Their branding is very clean and great.

Good chai

This chai tea is pretty good on its own but most of the time I add some sort of dairy and sweetener to it. My trick is--during winter, I pour some milk (dairy or non-dairy) in a mug and add the tea bag and microwave it for a little bit, and then add the boiling water from my kettle. Add sweetener, and steep it for a couple of minutes and enjoy the goodness.
    During summer, I brew the tea in my tumbler but reduce the water amount by half and add sweetener to the hot water. After a few minutes take out the tea bag and add cold milk (dairy or non-dairy) and add lots of ice cubes. A little bit of Ice cubs melt and dilute the tea, but majority will stay and keep the tea cold. This make a perfect iced chai tea latte!!

March 01, 2019

My go to in the mornings!

Tazo's Chai Tea is my go to in morning! The spices really help to wake you up and get going. It also provides a warm comforting vibe. I would highly recommend this tea to everyone!

Full of Flavour

When I want a chai tea full of flavour, I reach for this one! The aroma is amazing and it tastes wonderful! It does a great job warming me up on a cold day. Highly recommend!

Full of flavour

I received this as a gift not too long ago, and absolutely loved it. My favorite kind of tea is chai tea, but it's really hard to find one that actually tastes good. Tazo did an amazing job at making this one of the tastiest teas I've ever had. The flavour is wonderful, and I like that it has a very distinctive taste. I would definately reccomend this tea to all chai lovers out there!

Perfect chai tea

I really enjoy chai tea but some brands leave a bitter aftertaste- not this one though! It has a really smooth flavour that’s not too strong but still very flavourful. Will definitely buy again.

Amazing rich flavour

Love this tea,exotic flavour takes you away from the cold winter doldrums, right at home. Can't ask for better, it definitely has caffeine but it's a perfect tasty treat anytime.

New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect chai latte!!

I absolutely LOVE the Tazo Chai teabags!!! I steep the teabag in half a mug of hot
    water and then top it up with hot steamed milk and a dusting of nutmeg on top!! If i have chai or vanilla syrup its also amazing to add a pump of that also!!! But even alone, this tea is the perfect warm you up cup of tea!

March 01, 2019

Bold Flavour - Best Chai I’ve had!

I love the bold flavour of TAZO teas - especially the Chai! This is one of my favourites and one I have repurchased several times! I love that the teas are also individually wrapped to keep freshness and are perfect for travel and even stashing at the office!