Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

The Best Summer Tea

I LOVE Tazo's Passion tea. It's especially great in the summer, I buy the pitcher packs and make a giant jug to leave in the fridge. It can be a little tart if you let it steep too long (I like it this way), but if you don't then mix it with half water half lemonade, it's DELICIOUS! I've already stocked up for this summer, just waiting for the snow to melt ;)

Always consistent

Very sweet naturally, has a unique pleasant aftertaste. Ive has it both hot and cold, but it's great with some ice and honey. One bag always makes a strong cup, consistent quality as always.

So good

This tea is delicious hot or cold. Perfect cozy night hot beverage packed with light fruity flavours. In the summer it is so refreshing sitting on a patio in the sun. The bright pink colour is beautiful.

March 01, 2019

A sweet herbal blend for an afternoon delight!

I love enjoying this flavour when I am looking to avoid caffeine but am craving that sweetness without any calories! The passion blend is fruity with a bit of tang and I enjoy it both hot and cold!

super

super produit avec infusion facile saveur douce et était quelqu’un qui débute en thé la saveur était fraîche et j'ai beaucoup apressier juste a la senteur nous pouvons sentir la qualité

Nice Mix of Sweet and Herbal Tasting

I must admit I wasn’t too sure about this tea when I received it as a gift from my son. I normally drink black teas. As a lot of herbal I find either too sweet tasting or too like “grassy”? tasting.

This is a nice mixture of both. So I actually enjoyed drinking it.

Love this tea!

The smell of this tea is amazing. It is fruity and tart, and the beautiful red-purple colour makes it seem like an extra special treat. I drink this in the evenings when I want a sweet treat. It's also good iced.

Favorite Tazo tea

this is my favoriate flavor from the Tazo brand. It is the perfect balance of sweet and tart so you don't need to add any sweetener to it. I even find I can double steep this tea and it's still has a robust flavor the second time around. THe only downside to Tazo in general is that it's a little pricey. Unless this tea is on sale I don't buy it.

PASSION-ate for Tea

This tea is great! I personally love to drink it cold as it is more of a herbal and fruity tea with pinky coloured tones. I recommend adding lemonade to create that passionfruit lemonade taste.

It is pretty strong and great for a second steep.

I highly recommend.

Great taste

Taco passion is my favorite tea. It has a yummy fruity/floral taste and you can make it hot or cold. It is not too sweet which is nice. I find you don’t need to add anything to it. I love making the iced version though and adding some lemonade. The price is decent too.