Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ is an herbal tea infused with the refreshing flavours of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion flavours that give it a surprisingly tropical twist.

Tazo® PassionMC est une tisane infusée des saveurs rafraîchissantes d’hibiscus, de zestes d’orange, de baies d’églantier et de fruits de la passion qui ajoutent une touche étonnamment tropicale.

Saskatchewan, Canada

PASSION PUNCH

I absolutely love Tazo tea. Every flavor I have tried has exceeded my expectations. I am a herbal tea drinker on a daily basis and I absolutely love this tea. I would definitely purchase this again and would recommend this to all of my tea obsessed friends, I know there are a lot of you out there!!

Unique flavour of lemonade

Passion Herbal tea this tea has a great flavour of lemonade I use to buy this but it’s not avalible at most store so I buy it from amazon it has a great flavour and organic Taste

March 01, 2019

Always tops my expectation!

A friend of mine introduced me to Tazo Passion Herbal tea when I started exploring caffeine-free tea. As a tea lover I always prefer tea with strong flavors with added sugar. When I tasted Tazo Passion herbal tea, it certainly met my expectations. The flavor is subtle and natural. Doesn’t require sugar either. It is great by itself. One tea bag brewed in a decent sized kettle keeps me indulged all afternoon with a subtle flavor of hibiscus, orange and passion fruit. I will highly recommend this tea to any tea lover out there!

March 01, 2019

Great as hot or cold tea

I really enjoy the flavour of the passion herbal tea both hot and cold. The flavour is sweet and not overpowering. I love the way it smells when I am making this tea and while I am drinking it.

J'adore

Un collègue m'a fait essayer le thé Tazo "Passion". J'aime particulièrement le thé fruité et j'ai adoré ce thé. Je me le suis commandé pour en avoir toujours à la portée de mains. Ce thé est sans caféine.

Delicious - I enjoy it hot and cold

This is one of my favourite year round teas. The fruity notes of this tea aren’t too overpowering but just perfect to enjoy this tea either warm and in the summertime I like to make an iced tea out of it. It’s a very refreshing awakening flavour great for morning and afternoon. Product is usually quite easy to find and pricepoint is always good too.

Fave Tea

I was introduced to this tea by Starbucks when this is what used to be the brand they used. It is the fruitiest and relaxing tasting tea I have ever tried. It is just the right amount of sweet and bitter and it makes a beautiful colour to your water.

Fruity tea !

I enjoy this tea because it has a very fruity taste to it ! I also like the fact that’s its an herbal tea since I am off the caffeine. Would definetly recommend this iced with a little sweetener !

New Brunswick, Canada

So much flavor

I love this TEA it's the best!!! I mix this tea with lemonade and it's the best summer ice tea ever, either with ice cube or just chilled and it's a big hit with all my friends!!! The flavor is awesome

My all time favourite

This tea is freaking amazing! It’s my all time favourite anytime of the year! I enjoy on winter just warm as it is and on summer I love adding it to my sparking water, or just adding some coconut milk and make a fun drink with ice! The taste is incredible and it’s my number one choice!!!! And I love how you can find easier and it’s super affordable!