Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

Starbucks who?

Love Starbucks passion tea lemonade and it’s great to be able to make it at home. Definitely a lot cheaper too! I make a big batch in a pitcher to drink throughout the day. So refreshing.

April 27, 2020

Would absolutely buy again!

I fell in love with this tea at Starbucks! Passion iced tea lemonade is the best this I've ever had. Being able to have this flavor at home is major! It's a nice light yet bold flavor. No bitter taste, and no after taste. I don't usually drink this warm but highly recommend as an iced tea!!

Refreshing tea

I love using Tazo Passion tea in my house as a non-caffeinated tea choice. My kids and I enjoy mixing this tea with lemonade as a refreshing drink at home.

So refreshing!

I love this tea. It’s perfect for the summer time or if you just want a nice and refreshing drink. It’s been one of my go to drinks for awhile now as well.

Perfect fruity tea!

My friend gave me this knowing I really liked fruity teas. I made it iced since it was summer and I love iced teas. It compares to the teas you can get in stores at a mall so this product is perfect for me because it is cheaper for me to make it at home and is budget friendly!

April 27, 2020

Best when it’s served cold!

This has been one of my favourite teas served chilled since the beginning of time! I’ll spend the time making it with hot water and letting it chill for even just one glass. It’s so fruity and delicious and something that is served best on a nice hot sunny afternoon! I will buy this time and time over, it’s my favourite tea by far !

Delicious for Starbucks Pink Drink hack

Obsessed with this tea! I use it to make my own keto version of the Starbucks pink drink and it’s seriously delicious. It’s a little on the pricier side than other teams bags but If you haven’t tried it you don’t know what you’re missing!

Love it as iced tea

I love making Passion tea iced, its a great refreshing drink on a hot summer day but also great warm as well on those cold winter nights you want a little taste of summer

Best tasting fruity tea

This is one of my favourite teas, mainly because I can recreate the Starbucks drink at home for cheaper and convenience as it’s so easy to make. This tea has a unique flavour I haven’t seen or tasted elsewhere, it’s sweet and fruity and doesn’t need any sugar added because there is no bitter taste. It’s good hot or cold and when cold and mixed with lemonade you have recreated Starbucks drink!

Ma saveur préférée

J'aime parfois le thé, tout dépend de la force du goût et le goût en question. Celui-ci n'est pas trop fort et surtout, bien fruité comme je l'aime, sans agresser les papilles. Le prix est bon pour ce type de produit et il n'est pas trop "excitant" si on en boit le soir.

Bon produit pour sur!