Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

New Brunswick, Canada

So much flavor

I love this TEA it's the best!!! I mix this tea with lemonade and it's the best summer ice tea ever, either with ice cube or just chilled and it's a big hit with all my friends!!! The flavor is awesome

My all time favourite

This tea is freaking amazing! It’s my all time favourite anytime of the year! I enjoy on winter just warm as it is and on summer I love adding it to my sparking water, or just adding some coconut milk and make a fun drink with ice! The taste is incredible and it’s my number one choice!!!! And I love how you can find easier and it’s super affordable!

March 01, 2019

Nice light tasting herbal tea

Love this tea! It has a nice slightly fruity flavour that I love to enjoy sweetened with honey. It is good hot or cold and steeps nicely. It smells heavenly too!

March 01, 2019

Hot or cold this tea wins

I first tried this tea at a friends and I was sold .. it was so full of flavour. I thought I bet served on ice this would be delicious and guess what.. it is !!!! It's perfect for those that what a healthy option for a cold drink in the summer. Absolutely wonderful.

Beautiful pink tea!

I love black tea, but this is my favourite herbal tea! It smells amazing, has a great flavour and is an awesome pink colour when it steeps! I do add a touch of sugar, not sweet enough on its own for my personal preference. Was so happy when I discovered this blend on a dreary cold afternoon- like spring in a cup!

Love love love

I love Starbucks and I always order the ice passion tea lemonade or hot passion tea . When I realized they used the brand tazo I had to grab some and try and make it at home. I love the quality of tazo teas especially this passion one ! It taste so smooth and isn’t too over powering in a floral taste. It’s more fruity with a hint of floral taste which makes it a great drink for any weather. I love it on ice with some lemonade like how I order it at Starbucks . Tazo is definitely a brand that delivers great quality tea! If anyone is looking for a herbal tea you gotta try this one !

California, United States

Healthy product

I really love this tea. It's just got a ton of flavor. I would buy this product again and again. An excellent replacement for unhealthy carbonated beverages.

Soothing!

So i tried tazo tea passion fruit flavour as i love teas with fruity ingredients. I found it very soothing it has a very nice pleasant sweet smell that satisfied my craving of having something sweet. Perfect for summertime. I have tried it hot and cold; i loved the cold one better, gives a “sitting on a beach sipping your favourite drink” kinda feeling.

In love with this tea!

When I'm looking for a caffeine free tea this is my go-to tea! This herbal tea has just the right amount of fruity natural sweetness for me, but on days where I am feeling extra sweet I like to put a spoonful of honey in it. The packaging is also very attractive, with a sleek and simple look. The price is reasonable, but often goes on sale, which makes it even better! I'm always looking for new teas to try and recommend this one to others as well. Looking forward to trying the others in this range too!