Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

August 26, 2018

Un peu trop acidulé

J'ai acheté ce thé afin de le boire chaud mais il s'est avéré trop acidulé. J'ai trouvé une recette qui suggérait de mélanger ce thé avec de la limonade et d'y ajouter du sirop de framboise. Et bien cette recette à été la sauveuse de mon porte-feuille! Il était particulièrement bon froid avec un agent durant mais chaud je ne recommande pas aux gens qui apprécie habituellement les thés noirs.

June 24, 2018

My go to for making ice tea

I have tried Starbucks passion tea lemonade so when I found this recipe on pinterest I had to try it. I do use green tea also. I highly recommend it. I have use the ice passion bags but I prefer the single use bags.

May 23, 2018

Excellent hibiscus tea

I bought this tea to add to lemonade that I was making. It was really great in the lemonade and added just a touch of flavour and the beautiful deep pink colour. I also tried it as a tea and it has such a yummy flavour. There is a bit of citrus flavour too it and then I guess what hibiscus tastes like. Very light and refreshing.

2.7/5

May 20, 2018

Not a Fan

Was not a fan of the flavours, was really expecting to like it from the description but had the opposite reaction. It was quite sour, I normally don't use sugar in my teas or coffees but I had to use some when I tried this and still did not enjoy it.

November 13, 2017

I bought a box of passion tea for a try because I see its a non-caffeinated, and it has hibiscus flowers and cinnamon which I felt it may calm my stomach. In winter, I drink this with hot water and sometimes I find the sweet is a bit strong, depend the mood of the day, if I feel like fruit tea, this will be okay. In summer/hot time, when drink this as Ice tea, this is pleasant.

July 13, 2017

Love this!

Absolutely delicious! Especially when made as an iced tea. So fruity and perfect for a hot summer day! So much better than store bought iced tea, I just love it so much!

June 20, 2017

Good Hot or Cold

This is one of my favourite "fruity" teas, I love this in the fall and winter as a hot tea & in the summer chilled and over ice! It is great just the way it is, not necessary to add any sugar or anything!

2.2/5

March 13, 2017

I m a huge tea fan and purchased this for a change. I found it extremely floral and quite strong. It exactly felt like I was drinking a garden. Definitely not a purchase I will be making again

February 06, 2017

This tea has a really nice flavour and fragrance. It's my favourite tea in cold winter months, it makes my day a little less dreary. It tastes good even when unsweetened.

April 30, 2016

This is one of my all-time favourite teas! I hate teas that taste just like slightly flavoured water. I love it when the tea hits my mouth and is just bursting with flavour and this one does it. The longer the bag is in the better the flavour! I love passion fruit and the tea has this and more!