Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

My favourite Tazo tea

By far my favourite tea from Tazo. I consider this “anytime” tea, it’s perfect for 1st thing in the morning and also goes good with fries and hockey 😉
    The flavour is nice and fruity with a hint of spice to stop it from being overly sweet. I always take mine black and well steeped and I’ve never found it to be weak or stale tasting

Passionately refreshing!

I absolutely love Tazo teas! Their passionfruit tea in particular is one of my favourites. It is not overly sweet, it's super refreshing and not over expensive. It's a great way to indulge in a nice hot cup of tea and relax.

My favorite!

This is my favorite Tazo tea ! I love this in the summer it taste absolutely amazing if you add lemon or even lemon to it. It makes for the perfect cold drink on a hot summer day. Not only can you make the perfect cold drink from this I also really enjoy the fruity, perfectly balanced tea hot on a cold day. It was my favorite to walk around the zoo on a chilly day with my family. It's hard to find a fruit tea that you don't get bored of fast. This tea I have still not gotten bored of yet. I recommend this tea to everyone. You will not regret it! Completely satisfied!!!!

Excellent en glacé

Cette tisane est vraiment excellent en glacé avec de la limonade. J'ai vraiment apprécié le goût et la qualité des ingrédients. Je recommande cette tisane.

Heavenly Tea

This brand I was put onto because my mother drinks it. So she gave me a few different ones to try. Tazo Passion was one of them. I've really enjoyed each time I've had it. The taste is amazing and it makes you want more. I normally drink this tea in the morning or at bed time. Nothing like a hot, tasty cup of tea before bed

April 21, 2020

My go-to for both iced and warm fruity tea

I first tried the Tazo Passion tea at Starbucks in the form of their iced teas (those days when you were headed to Starbucks and didn't want to overspend on anything more than that!), but ended up falling in love with it. I always have a stash of these in the cupboard - sometimes I switch up my usual morning tea with this, or I use it to make iced tea on a hot summer day. This is a fruity, herbal tea (caffeine-free), with a bit of a tang to it. It may not be for everyone since it is a bit more sour, but it's exactly the type of extreme flavour that my tastebuds are all about! I also like the fact that these come in paper sachets as opposed to "silk" or plastic (which I believe is the format for Tazo's tin boxes of teabags, which I'm not sure they even sell anymore), as it's both more environmentally friendly and better from a health/what-microparticles-am-I-really-consuming perspective. They're a bit on the pricier end of grocery store teas, but well worth it as each box contains 24 sachets. I consider each one of these drinks a treat, so not something I drink every day, making each 24-count box last quite some time.

January 16, 2020

Best tea ever

Tastes like passion fruit and isn’t a watered down flavour like other teas. Smells great as well. Definitely a favourite for winter months. Can also drink cold as well

March 19, 2019

Perect hot or iced

Love this tea blend and we mix things up in the warmer weather by drinking it iced and adding some lemonade for our our Starbucks drinks at home.
    Flavourful, and herbal so the kids can drink it too. Great alternative to juice 😊

March 01, 2019

Fruit Joy

Love the tasty fruity flavor which lasts . Enjoyable any time in the day but I like it in the mid afternoon for a pick me up when energy is flagging. I would recommend it.

March 01, 2019

Make you own iced tea

I add some ice in this and make it a summer time favorite iced tea! Cheaper than buying from Starbucks! $5 for a cup or $5 for a box of tea. Your choice!