Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#50 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

June 24, 2018

My go to for making ice tea

I have tried Starbucks passion tea lemonade so when I found this recipe on pinterest I had to try it. I do use green tea also. I highly recommend it. I have use the ice passion bags but I prefer the single use bags.

May 23, 2018

Excellent hibiscus tea

I bought this tea to add to lemonade that I was making. It was really great in the lemonade and added just a touch of flavour and the beautiful deep pink colour. I also tried it as a tea and it has such a yummy flavour. There is a bit of citrus flavour too it and then I guess what hibiscus tastes like. Very light and refreshing.

2.7/5

May 20, 2018

Not a Fan

Was not a fan of the flavours, was really expecting to like it from the description but had the opposite reaction. It was quite sour, I normally don't use sugar in my teas or coffees but I had to use some when I tried this and still did not enjoy it.

November 13, 2017

I bought a box of passion tea for a try because I see its a non-caffeinated, and it has hibiscus flowers and cinnamon which I felt it may calm my stomach. In winter, I drink this with hot water and sometimes I find the sweet is a bit strong, depend the mood of the day, if I feel like fruit tea, this will be okay. In summer/hot time, when drink this as Ice tea, this is pleasant.

July 13, 2017

Love this!

Absolutely delicious! Especially when made as an iced tea. So fruity and perfect for a hot summer day! So much better than store bought iced tea, I just love it so much!

June 20, 2017

Good Hot or Cold

This is one of my favourite "fruity" teas, I love this in the fall and winter as a hot tea & in the summer chilled and over ice! It is great just the way it is, not necessary to add any sugar or anything!

2.2/5

March 13, 2017

I m a huge tea fan and purchased this for a change. I found it extremely floral and quite strong. It exactly felt like I was drinking a garden. Definitely not a purchase I will be making again

February 06, 2017

This tea has a really nice flavour and fragrance. It's my favourite tea in cold winter months, it makes my day a little less dreary. It tastes good even when unsweetened.

April 30, 2016

This is one of my all-time favourite teas! I hate teas that taste just like slightly flavoured water. I love it when the tea hits my mouth and is just bursting with flavour and this one does it. The longer the bag is in the better the flavour! I love passion fruit and the tea has this and more!

July 07, 2015

I have been looking for a great tasting tea that I can drink without adding sugar since I have been newly diagnosed as diabetic. This tea is just the product I was looking for! Such a beautifully sweet flavour without the added sugars. I can't have a day without this tea!