tazo passion tea Reviews
#1946 in Grocery

July 13, 2017

Love this!

Absolutely delicious! Especially when made as an iced tea. So fruity and perfect for a hot summer day! So much better than store bought iced tea, I just love it so much!

June 20, 2017

Good Hot or Cold

This is one of my favourite "fruity" teas, I love this in the fall and winter as a hot tea & in the summer chilled and over ice! It is great just the way it is, not necessary to add any sugar or anything!

February 06, 2017

This tea has a really nice flavour and fragrance. It's my favourite tea in cold winter months, it makes my day a little less dreary. It tastes good even when unsweetened.

April 30, 2016

This is one of my all-time favourite teas! I hate teas that taste just like slightly flavoured water. I love it when the tea hits my mouth and is just bursting with flavour and this one does it. The longer the bag is in the better the flavour! I love passion fruit and the tea has this and more!

July 07, 2015

I have been looking for a great tasting tea that I can drink without adding sugar since I have been newly diagnosed as diabetic. This tea is just the product I was looking for! Such a beautifully sweet flavour without the added sugars. I can't have a day without this tea!

May 11, 2015

It's like summer in my mouth! Such a lovely fruity taste hot.or.cold

July 24, 2013

My favourite tea! A berry taste with some tang and tons of great ingredients - rose hips etc.