Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box Reviews
#381 in Tea

Good - 0
    2.0/5

September 10, 2016

My mother in law absolutely loves this tea, she always has it around the house. she offered me a cup one day and I decided to try something new..I don't like this tea. It's too tangy for my liking. It actually gave me really bad heartburn before I could even finish the whole cup that was made for me.. I wouldn't go out and buy this tea..

September 06, 2016

Starbucks !!!!!! Nummy Nummy. LOVE TAZO TEA

Especially the Wild Sweet Orange. It is hard to find an orange tea out there and most of them have just a hint of orange, but the other ingredients trump the orange flavor.

This Tazo tea is sweet, citrus, smells as good as it tastes, you don't need any sugar or honey with this one. Each bag you can get 2 teas out of as well.Worth the money too.

I used to buy it at Starbucks all the time when it first came out, now you can get it at almost every grocery store.

April 30, 2016

Tazo has two of my all-time favourite teas and this is one of them. This citrus bursts to life when it hits your mouth. This is no slightly flavoured water....it is teeming with flavour so wild and tangy!

January 15, 2016

This tea is so good. I haven't tried many herbal teas that had an orange flavour and absolutely loved this kind.

January 15, 2016

I love this tea. It has the perfect combo of orange and spice and needs very little sweetener.