Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Relaxing

When I feel stressed or overwhelmed, this tea is calming and has a neutral flavour. When I just want to relax a bit, it is a great flavour and texture - smooth and not bitter and naturally calming.

Zénitude

Ce mélange Zen de Tazo a vraiment bon goût avec sa citronnelle. Cela représente un bon moment de détente avec un bon livre l'après-midi après une marche dehors. Il aide vraiment à se relaxer et à passer un bon moment. Idéal aussi pour partager entre amies.

Green Tea love

I have at least two cups of Tazo Green tea daily and love the taste and the refreshment I receive from it. It tastes good and keeps me going throughout my busy day. I would recommend it .

March 01, 2019

After a long tough day at work this is what I need to calm and relax me. I take the dogs for a walk and then make myself a cup of peacefulness. Nice bags and no debris left in my cup at the finish

Favourite Tea

Absolutely love this tea, especially because it combines mint and lemongrass with green tea--the best! I prefer Tazo tea brand over others as I find the taste appeals to me more.

Yukon, Canada

This was the best when i was working!

I love this tea. When I used to work nights at Boston Pizza, they carried Tazo tea and I would always have a cup on shift. I’m a waitress and I found that it was very calming. My section could blow up and I would be unfazed lol For real tho I am not a tea drinker and I will always have this if it’s available. It’s hardley in stock when I go grocery shopping. I’m terrible with discribing tastes but it’s not a terrible strong tea and sure isn’t weak either if that makes sense. Add any sweetness you like. I personally like about a tea spoon of honey and you’re good to go.

Soothing!

I bought the Tazo Zen because I like mint teas, but this goes way beyond just mint. It has hints of lemongrass and spearmint too. The taste is fresh and clean and smooth. Love it!

March 01, 2019

My go-to for Tazo Tea - Keeps you ZEN!

This is my go-to for Tazo Tea. I have a stash at home and a stash at work. It's a great afternoon pick me up, and the taste is subtle enough to actually keep you calm! I like to seep it for a good 15 mins and it's always good for a second seep (great for value!)

My go to for green tea

This is one of my go to green tea from tazo aside from my japanese and chinese ones. I really miss this from Starbucks. The ones they carry now is not as good as the tazo one. Its distinctively different from Asian green tea but its a very nice green tea.

Good taste

I have tried many brands of green tea but this is my favorite. Not only does it taste good but the quality is great. I would highly recommend this to family and friends and any green tea lover.