Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#10 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Refreshing

I really liked this tea. It was very refreshing. I liked the fact it was green tea which is good for you. It was a very nice tea and wonderful with lemon and honey. Mild, beautiful flavor. Thank you Tazo for your wonderful blends of tea.

Great tasting tea

This is a great tasting tea, and I've tried all the flavours. I find this one to be an aquired taste though. It's more for those who like a bit more of a bright and zingy type tea to wake me up in the morning. I am on the fence if I will buy it again but for those who like the brighter and lighter tasting teas as I mentioned it's a good choice. Quality mixture of flavours.

Generations can Enjoy!

This is a tea that not only I enjoy, but my mom and grandmother enjoy! They both enjoy a cup of green tea at night and we reach for the Tazo tea over any other brand. Amazing flavour, I highly recommend!

My favorite green tea!

Tazo Zen is wonderfully fragrant and deliciously balanced, with the refreshing addition of lemongrass. I'm very picky when it comes to green tea. Some are too musty or woody tasting, but not this one! I enjoy it every day!

My fav green tea!

This green tea is one of the best ive tried. It has a really fresh and clean flavour that doesn’t go bitter even if you leave the bag in for a long time. It’s really lovely and definitely my fav tea at the moment.

March 01, 2019

To to unwind and find your zen

The Zen tea is my go to. It is my daily drink first thing in the morning and it is one at night when i need to relax. I find that it helps make you feel balanced and better

Saskatchewan, Canada

Relaxing

When I feel stressed or overwhelmed, this tea is calming and has a neutral flavour. When I just want to relax a bit, it is a great flavour and texture - smooth and not bitter and naturally calming.

Zénitude

Ce mélange Zen de Tazo a vraiment bon goût avec sa citronnelle. Cela représente un bon moment de détente avec un bon livre l'après-midi après une marche dehors. Il aide vraiment à se relaxer et à passer un bon moment. Idéal aussi pour partager entre amies.

Green Tea love

I have at least two cups of Tazo Green tea daily and love the taste and the refreshment I receive from it. It tastes good and keeps me going throughout my busy day. I would recommend it .

March 01, 2019

After a long tough day at work this is what I need to calm and relax me. I take the dogs for a walk and then make myself a cup of peacefulness. Nice bags and no debris left in my cup at the finish