Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#26 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Super product

The taste was amazing and I feel with the green tea properties I was doing my body good. A great product to buy and try. There is nothing better than having a cuppa and knowing that your drinking a healthy blend,

A Smooth Green Tea for Everyday

I love the flavour of the Tazo Zen green tea as it is so smooth. It is not bitter at all and goes well with other condiments if you like to add a little bit of extra flavour to your teas. But if you like it on its own, it’s definitely got enough flavour to stand on its own too. Overall, this is a great green tea that I would drink everyday.

Fresh and fun

I like how different tazo zen tea is different from traditional sleepy time teas. They are usually very chamomile heavy, but in this case the taste is fresh and unique and cool. I love a cup of zen with my bedtime book, or when I need to self reflect.

March 01, 2019

Zen is such a relaxing tea, tastes delicious and is soothing! I highly recommend it! I usually like to drink this tea
    At night because it doesn’t have any caffeine and makes me feel good.

TAZO Zen Green Tea is Amazing

I absolutely love this TAZO Zen Green Tea with Lemongrass and Spearmint. I love the soothing and relaxing taste. I drink this TAZO Zen Green Tea 3 times a day. In the morning, as an afternoon pick me up do I don't choose a sofa drink and just before bedtime to relax me. I recommend it to anyone who loves green tea nut this one is addictive. I just love the smell and taste. Try it for yourself and I believe you'll love it too. It is a bit pricey but I buy it when its on sale and stock up my cupboard. I'm a tea freak and this team makes it so easily not to drink soft drinks.

2.8/5

March 01, 2019

Was hoping a richer green tea taste

As a green tea lover, I was expecting a richer darker green tea taste, but I didnt taste that in this tea. For the price, I would rather buy another brand.

March 01, 2019

I am a green tea addict, but I find it's usually quite bitter from some other companies. Not this one. This is by FAR my favorite green tea! Fresh and a bit minty! So perfect.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favorite flavoured tea!

I am usually a black tea drinker and don’t stray far from my routine, but this green tea with its mixture of lemongrass and spearmint is a refreshing taste from my normal. I don’t usually add any milk or sugar to this tea. It’s the perfect thing to warm me up on a cold winter day! My favorite by Tazo for sure!!

Delicious!

I am very picky when it comes to green tea; however I loved Tazo zen! The mix of green tea with lemon verbena leaves, spearmint leaves, lemon grass is amazing!!!!!! I would recommend this tea to anyone who likes green tea!!!! Or even if you’ve never tried green tea this is one you should try!

March 01, 2019

TAZO Zen tea is delicious and very relaxing

I tried the Tazo Zen tea at a local coffee shop a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I've always been a lover of mint tea, and although this is a blend, it had a lovely mint overtone. It was a very nice tasting tea that left me feeling warmed and relaxed, ready to get in the headspace of getting the work done that was before me. I'd definitely recommend Zen tea!