Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#32 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™ is a refreshing infusion of green tea with lemon verbena, lemongrass, spearmint and mint to help you experience a true moment of zen during the day.

Tazo® ZenMC est une infusion rafraîchissante de thé vert avec verveine citronnée, citronnelle, menthe verte et menthe qui aide à vivre l’expérience d’un moment zen authentique.M

TAZO Zen Green Tea is Amazing

I absolutely love this TAZO Zen Green Tea with Lemongrass and Spearmint. I love the soothing and relaxing taste. I drink this TAZO Zen Green Tea 3 times a day. In the morning, as an afternoon pick me up do I don't choose a sofa drink and just before bedtime to relax me. I recommend it to anyone who loves green tea nut this one is addictive. I just love the smell and taste. Try it for yourself and I believe you'll love it too. It is a bit pricey but I buy it when its on sale and stock up my cupboard. I'm a tea freak and this team makes it so easily not to drink soft drinks.

2.8/5

March 01, 2019

Was hoping a richer green tea taste

As a green tea lover, I was expecting a richer darker green tea taste, but I didnt taste that in this tea. For the price, I would rather buy another brand.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favorite flavoured tea!

I am usually a black tea drinker and don’t stray far from my routine, but this green tea with its mixture of lemongrass and spearmint is a refreshing taste from my normal. I don’t usually add any milk or sugar to this tea. It’s the perfect thing to warm me up on a cold winter day! My favorite by Tazo for sure!!

Delicious!

I am very picky when it comes to green tea; however I loved Tazo zen! The mix of green tea with lemon verbena leaves, spearmint leaves, lemon grass is amazing!!!!!! I would recommend this tea to anyone who likes green tea!!!! Or even if you’ve never tried green tea this is one you should try!

March 01, 2019

TAZO Zen tea is delicious and very relaxing

I tried the Tazo Zen tea at a local coffee shop a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I've always been a lover of mint tea, and although this is a blend, it had a lovely mint overtone. It was a very nice tasting tea that left me feeling warmed and relaxed, ready to get in the headspace of getting the work done that was before me. I'd definitely recommend Zen tea!

Great tasting green tea

I'm not usually a fan of green tea as I find it too bitter and I hate having to add sweeteners but this tea has a very nice balance of ingredients that make it just sweet enough for a green tea. I love to have this at night before bed to help decompress and relax.

My favourite tea!

Hands down, my all time favourite tea! I love the smell of the hint of lemongrass. I crave the taste of this tea anytime of the day. It’s a pantry staple for me

March 01, 2019

One of the best green teas available

Tazo teas are always a staple in our home. They are great quality and pack plenty of aroma and flavour into every cup. This green tea is no different. While some green teas can be bitter tasting, the spearmint and lemongrass really tone down the bitter green tea taste and make it very pleasant for all senses. I love the way my house smells after making a few cups of this tea.

Excellent Quality & Value

I'm comparing this to our usual "sleepy time" tea. The quality is quite a bit better with there being less of a "teabag" residual taste.
    The flavors are quite fantastic and hold up very well to what we find familiar.
    The price is competitive so for it being a superior product this family will switch to the TAZO brand.

Love this tea!

Here's the tea: I am obsessed with this tea! I love it for when I have a sore throat or am feeling a little under the weather, as I find the mint helps to open my sinuses, and the lemongrass to soothe. It's really such a refreshing taste though, that it's truly great to drink anytime! I have bought this one multiple times in the past and will continue to in the future!