teapigs peppermint leaves tea Reviews
#41 in Tea

teapigs' peppermint tea is fresher and finer than any tea bag mint tea you have tasted before because, as with you regular teas, they insist on whole leaves.

Notre tisane à la menthe poivrée offre un goût plus frais et plus fin que toutes les autres tisanes à la menthe en sachet que vous n’ayez jamais essayées. Pourquoi ? Parce que, une fois de plus, nous insistons sur l’utilisation de feuilles entières pour préparer tous nos thés et tisanes.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

October 01, 2019

Great taste, execution so so

The flavor packed into the tea is nothing short of amazing. The true peppermint taste is one I have yet to find in something cost friendly and quality. I originally thought the bags were not environmentally friendly but low and behold, these teapigs have hit every nail on the head. With the bags made of cornstarch they have reconnected my love of tea bags. Often I buy loose leaf to maintain an ecofriendly footprint but they have found the solution. Not only is the price right but the taste and execution of it all is spot on. Delicious!

September 30, 2019

My new favourite

I've started drinking more tea recently, and peppermint has always been my favourite. I found that this brand offers some of the best quality for the price point. Typically cheaper brands don't provide as much minty flavour and the tea bags seem to contain a lot of dust. Not so with the teapigs brand of peppermint tea! You can tell that it's a high-quality product and it is delicious. It makes a refreshing drink hot or cold. I have even re-steeped the bag for a second cup and it's still just as great the second time around. Thanks for the offer!

September 30, 2019

Perfect for fall days

I have been looking at this product at Sobeys for a while now so when I was chosen to try this product for free I was quite happy! It’s herbal so I do enjoy drinking it at night time after dinner - it is soothing for the stomach. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.

September 29, 2019

really good tea

I've tried a lot of different peppermint teas before and this one is definitely up there with one of my faves. It had so much flavour and tasted really fresh. You can actually smell the peppermint as soon as you open the package. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I really recommend giving it a try

September 28, 2019

Love the taste!

The taste of peppermint is so great with this tea! Made me think of the spearmint gums from childhood. I like how whole tea leaves are used in the tea bags, so you can steep the tea bags multiple times and still get great taste! Would definitely recommend! 👍

Updated On: September 28, 2019

Thanks to Chickadvisor for sending me this for free to try!

September 27, 2019

Yum!

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I'm not a huge fan of peppermint teas but I really enjoyed this one! It was very flavourful and I loved that I didn't have to add any sweetener to it at all, the peppermint gave off just the right amount of sweetness. I also liked that the tea comes packaged in pyramid tea bags vs. the standard tea bags where I find all the tea just clumps at the bottom of the bag. These bags also had a lot of tea in each little pyramid, I could easily get more than one cup on of each one.

I would definitely buy this tea again. I drank some in the morning when I had an upset stomach and it really helped to soothe it which made me a very happy camper.

Perfect tea for Fall!

I am obsessed with these teapigs peppermint whole leaves teabags! They are a tad pricey in store, but they contain the best peppermint tea I have ever had! They have an enjoyable, fragrant, peppermint taste, without the bitterness you often find with other brands. I have also been able to brew two cups of tea out of one teabag, without any loss of flavour, meaning they posses a better value than they appear to at first glance of price point. I have drank this tea after dinner to sooth my stomach, and at the first sign of a tickle in my throat, and it helped immensely. I also love that the teabags are biodegradable. I am excited to check out their other tea flavours! I have been recommending it to my friends and family and have ordered another bag! Thanks to Chickadvisor and teapigs for the free tea in exchange for my honest review.

Love the scent

Omg! I really enjoy drinking this tea. Actually i’m a tea lover and would love to try new kind of teas! This tea is a great option for chilly days like fall days! It smells amazing (peppermint) and I feel so refreshed and awake after drinking.

September 26, 2019

I love a great mint tea!

I really like the fact that they use whole leaves and the peppermint smells/tastes like real peppermint! If you look on the ingredient list, you can see that peppermint leaves are the only ingredient. This is great for when you are feeling under the weather or simply to unwind at night as it is caffeine free. I also have tried the teapigs English Breakfast Tea from ChickAdvisor in the past and really enjoyed it! Another great thing is that their tea bags or tea temples are biodegradable. I really enjoyed this product and plan on sharing it with my Mom! #gotitfree

September 24, 2019

So comforting !

The first thing I noticed about this tea as soon as I opened it was the very authentic peppermint aroma! I have tried several peppermint teas in the past that were barely minty or fake tasting. This tea, after I stepped it, changed my mind completely on peppermint tea! Its sweet and minty and steeps to the perfect strength. This is the perfect companion to a bubble bath or curing up with a good book. It's so comforting ! I love it!