teapigs peppermint leaves tea Reviews
#31 in Tea

teapigs' peppermint tea is fresher and finer than any tea bag mint tea you have tasted before because, as with you regular teas, they insist on whole leaves.

Notre tisane à la menthe poivrée offre un goût plus frais et plus fin que toutes les autres tisanes à la menthe en sachet que vous n’ayez jamais essayées. Pourquoi ? Parce que, une fois de plus, nous insistons sur l’utilisation de feuilles entières pour préparer tous nos thés et tisanes.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

September 29, 2019

really good tea

I've tried a lot of different peppermint teas before and this one is definitely up there with one of my faves. It had so much flavour and tasted really fresh. You can actually smell the peppermint as soon as you open the package. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I really recommend giving it a try

September 28, 2019

Love the taste!

The taste of peppermint is so great with this tea! Made me think of the spearmint gums from childhood. I like how whole tea leaves are used in the tea bags, so you can steep the tea bags multiple times and still get great taste! Would definitely recommend! 👍

Updated On: September 28, 2019

Thanks to Chickadvisor for sending me this for free to try!

September 27, 2019

Yum!

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I'm not a huge fan of peppermint teas but I really enjoyed this one! It was very flavourful and I loved that I didn't have to add any sweetener to it at all, the peppermint gave off just the right amount of sweetness. I also liked that the tea comes packaged in pyramid tea bags vs. the standard tea bags where I find all the tea just clumps at the bottom of the bag. These bags also had a lot of tea in each little pyramid, I could easily get more than one cup on of each one.

I would definitely buy this tea again. I drank some in the morning when I had an upset stomach and it really helped to soothe it which made me a very happy camper.

Perfect tea for Fall!

I am obsessed with these teapigs peppermint whole leaves teabags! They are a tad pricey in store, but they contain the best peppermint tea I have ever had! They have an enjoyable, fragrant, peppermint taste, without the bitterness you often find with other brands. I have also been able to brew two cups of tea out of one teabag, without any loss of flavour, meaning they posses a better value than they appear to at first glance of price point. I have drank this tea after dinner to sooth my stomach, and at the first sign of a tickle in my throat, and it helped immensely. I also love that the teabags are biodegradable. I am excited to check out their other tea flavours! I have been recommending it to my friends and family and have ordered another bag! Thanks to Chickadvisor and teapigs for the free tea in exchange for my honest review.

Love the scent

Omg! I really enjoy drinking this tea. Actually i’m a tea lover and would love to try new kind of teas! This tea is a great option for chilly days like fall days! It smells amazing (peppermint) and I feel so refreshed and awake after drinking.

September 26, 2019

I love a great mint tea!

I really like the fact that they use whole leaves and the peppermint smells/tastes like real peppermint! If you look on the ingredient list, you can see that peppermint leaves are the only ingredient. This is great for when you are feeling under the weather or simply to unwind at night as it is caffeine free. I also have tried the teapigs English Breakfast Tea from ChickAdvisor in the past and really enjoyed it! Another great thing is that their tea bags or tea temples are biodegradable. I really enjoyed this product and plan on sharing it with my Mom! #gotitfree

September 24, 2019

So comforting !

The first thing I noticed about this tea as soon as I opened it was the very authentic peppermint aroma! I have tried several peppermint teas in the past that were barely minty or fake tasting. This tea, after I stepped it, changed my mind completely on peppermint tea! Its sweet and minty and steeps to the perfect strength. This is the perfect companion to a bubble bath or curing up with a good book. It's so comforting ! I love it!

September 24, 2019

Love the taste!!!

I love tea, but it has to have a distinct taste for me to actually love it. Love that this tea’s minty fresh taste is distinct!!! I bet that the fact that this brand only uses whole leaves, help deliver the flavor... i am definitely impressed!

September 23, 2019

Smells so good

L'emballage est très beau, simple et neutre. Aucune couleur intense, très apaisant pour les yeux et se marie bien avec le but de ce thé. L'odeur est très agréable, tout autant que le goût. Moi, qui est vendue thé noir ordinaire, jai bien aimé!

September 22, 2019

Good traditional mint tea!

I definitely enjoyed this product and thought it tasted nice. I feel like it's hard to go wrong with a mint tea which is maybe why I wasn't completely impressed like I could have been with some of their other more creative flavours (Lychee Rose for example). They definitely do mint tea well if you prefer that sort of thing to more unique tastes. It was concentrated, refreshing and I enjoyed it overall. The packaging was also cute. The tea comes in individual bags, so if you have a diffuser its probably not worth paying extra for packaging.. although they are convenient to just slip into any bottle. Would definitely buy from this brand, but would like to explore the other flavours they have to offer!