Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#23 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

May 31, 2020

Sweet Scent

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, however my honest review is based on my personal experience.

It's quite a decent tea. I was worried a little thinking that the tea itself will be sweet or has an artificial taste, it doesn't. This creme caramel flavour would be wonderful served warm during winter or rainy day. I made mine like a latte with milk froth and it's so amazing!

May 25, 2020

Not my cup of tea

I was lucky to be part of the Chickadvisor Eco box and try the Teapigs tea. I love trying new teas but was not a fan of this one. I prefer my creme caramel in coffee form. Not a fan of this flavour, it was very sweet for me. #gotitfree

May 18, 2020

Nice if you want to reduce your dessert consumption

I received the Teapigs Naturally Flavoured Herbal Tea Rooibos Crème Caramel for #free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I thought the product would contain artificial caramel flavour, so I was surprised when I saw on the ingredients list actual caramel. The tea was a little bit too sweet for me (it contains a lot of different types of sweeteners), but my husband loved it and enjoyed it as a sweet after-dinner treat. As rooibos doesn’t contain caffeine, he could have it in the evening without risking disturbing his sleep. I wouldn’t buy this for myself, as it contains too much sugar for my taste, but I would buy it to put in Christmas stocking for my mom and my husband next December.

May 16, 2020

An okay non-caffeinated tea

This is a good tea, but it is not caramel tasting tea. I usually like my tea to be a little more on the sweet taste, so I find that this tea on its own is pretty bland. There should be more of a ratio of caramel to rooibos. I find that this is a nice drink to have a cold, rainy, and overcast looking day. This is my first introduction to Teapigs, and am happy to buy other flavours after I am done this free sample of the product.

May 15, 2020

good but ...

This tea is amazing when there are actual caramel pieces in the bags, but the ratio of rooibos to caramel is so bad that some bags are just 100% rooibos tea, while some have caramel in them. Those that actually do contain caramel either have a very small amount, but the ones that actually had a few pieces brewed a delicious tea.
    I would rate this tea a 5/5 if the caramel was evenly distributed and repurchase, but until then i will stick with plain rooibos tea, which is much cheaper but still has the same great taste.

May 13, 2020

I don’t taste the sweetness

I really wanted to love this tea because of the crème caramel flavour ! Unfortunately this comes out tasting very flat. I even steeped it longer than it said to but it was bland yet again. Very disappointing! This is also branded as a skinny dessert so the taste should be pretty bold. I will keep trying and if I get a different result I shall update my review.
    On the plus side, I do enjoy the tea pigs commitment to the environment with the compostable tea bags!
    #gotitfree

2.8/5

May 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Didnt really like it

I tasted this tea, but I really didn’t like the taste and aroma, i will not buy it and no results have been noticed, i will pass it, never seen this brand before, i really like david’s tea

May 10, 2020

Not my cup of tea

I received this a week ago, I finally tried it twice in the last day. I am a HUGE tea fan, but not of this. To me, it doesnt taste anything like caramel. You get a creamy taste, but almost a perfume taste.