Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#23 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

May 31, 2020

Decent, but it’s not a dessert

I don’t drink caffeinated beverages, so I normally skip most teas and coffees. I do however sometimes like having a hot caffeine free beverage. Was looking forward to trying this as I LOVE caramel, but was let down by the taste. It wasn’t bad, but wasn’t dessert. Feel like it was over sold, so I expected a stronger sweeter taste.

May 31, 2020

Not really a dessert experience

I had pretty high expectations after reading the delicious sounding description and the fact that there is actual caramel ingredient in the tea. Unfortunately, I didn’t think that drinking this tea was similar to eating an actual creme caramel. It’s a fine herbal tea and it’s high quality but the marketing message really oversold the taste.

Tastes Better Thank I Thought it Would

I received this product (Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Tea) for free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review.

I am not a coffee drinker, unless I absolutely need a shot of caffeine. generally drink 1-2 cups of tea a day. I am always looking for more caffeine free dessert tea options to satisfy my sweet tooth. What better way than with caramel in my tea?

When i first brewed the tea I was not a huge fan of the scent and figured for sure I would need milk to help with the taste. But I gave it a shot on its own "just a few sips to see what it is like on its own I said". Next thing I knew I was done the cup and forgot all about my initial feeling of needing milk. The taste of the tea is quite pleasant with a small hint of sweetness but not overpoweringly so.

Adding the milk made it even smoother tasting. I have not tried it iced yet but will be doing so as summer kicks in to gear.

I like that the brand itself has a good story, good products (at least judging by this one so far) as they have full leaves in the tea bags not just powdery left overs, their packaging is either compostable or recyclable and lastly they have some pretty good views on ethics.

Naturally Flavored herbal Tea

Got a chance to try TeaPigs Rooibos Creme Caramel Tea in exchange of my honest review.
    It`s a naturally ( caffeine free) flavored herbal Tea, with woody, nutty Rooibos flavor, balanced with sweet creme caramel. Contains milk and soy, nuts, gluten free, suitable for vegeterians.
    You can enjoy it with or without milk.
    Cannot say that it is my favorite flavor and i am going to buy it for future, because i am a fan of Black Tea. But, thanks for the chance to try it.

May 29, 2020

Not my favourite but it was okay.

The flavour “rooibos creme caramel” wasn’t my favourite but want the worst. I like the packaging and way they advertise. I like that it’s all natural as well. I will try again in a different flavour.

May 27, 2020

Its alright, I've had better

I had it this morning instead of my usual coffee/green tea, its good for a change but i think i tasted more berry and NO caramel at all. I was hoping for the other way around. It kind of gave that mild cough syrup taste lol, Id have teapigs make the caramel flavour stronger

May 27, 2020

Nice Mellow Flavor

This is a lovely tea to relax with. I generally prefer caffeinated teas, but this one would be perfect for winding down at bedtime. Nice light caramel flavor.

3.2/5

May 24, 2020

Great concept that misses the mark and lacks robustness

I was very excited to try more Teapigs after having enjoyed their berry mix tea in the past. Once I saw that these teabags contained chunks of caramel that would presumably melt into my tea, there was no holding me back! After having given this a try, however, I feel that the flavour was lacking. I drink my tea as-is, never add milk or sugar, so perhaps adding the former at a minimum may bring out the flavours more; as it was, I didn't feel that there was any depth to this tea. I kept waiting for the robustness to fill out, letting it steep a little longer, constantly stirring, but it never came to fruition. It's a little disappointing, given that I love Teapigs other offerings, I think that their packaging and branding is adorable, and I was keen to find a great dessert tea to satisfy my after-dinner sweet tooth.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 21, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great tea!!

I liked it but i didnt really taste the caramel thats in it. But it tasted great regardless. Didnt smell the best either hehe. But i did enjoy it and will be enjoying the rest of then :)

May 21, 2020

Nice cup of caffeine free tea

I’m a huge tea drinker so i was really excited to receive this product, it’s nice to have as a night time tea as it doesn’t have caffeine and has a nice sweet but not too sweet flavour to it. I liked it but it would be a few times week drink for me.