Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#27 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

Sweet 🧡

This product is not like any ordinary tea it is a very sweet taste and it’s very rich in flavour and the caramel tasted is very good and somewhat taste like a latte or coffee

Delicious treat

This tea is delicious!! I wish it didn't have any milk products so that everyone I share it with could enjoy it without worrying about diet restrictions or allergies. But the flavour is such a nice little treat. Hints of caramel in every sip. Tastes like an expensive tea. I took mine plain with no sugar or cream and loved it.

2.0/5

Weak flavour, lacks body

I allowed this tea to steep for 10 minutes. I was quite excited as I am a rooibos fan. I use cashew milk, but before I added it, I wanted to try it on its own since it was my first time. Upon the first sip, i noticed a weak and bland flavour. The caramel notes tasted weak and chemical-like which I was shocked about. It was even worse when I added the cashew milk. It was one of the worst teas I have ever had.

Yummy in my tummy!

Another great product I got free for testing #gotitfree (thank you again Chickadvisor!)

Now this!!!!! the smell is amazing!!! and the taste is heavenly!!! Being a caramel freak, I tend to be difficult with my products because I try to find specific tastes and textures!!! for this tea, it hit the spot perfectly!!!! a win win for me!!!!! Gooooooo teapigs!!!

Amazing Rooibos Tea!

I usually buy my tea from specialty tea stores so i was curious and excited to try this one when it became available. And wow, this tea did not disappoint! I love Rooibos tea and this one had the right amount of flavor. it was delicious any time of day! I would definitely buy more Teapigs tea based on this sample!

May 21, 2020

Amazing!!! I already need more!

I’ve seen the Teapigs brand over the years while grocery shopping and I’ve always been a little curious. I usually by from specialty tea shops to get myself some loose leaf tea, so I think that’s why I haven’t bothered in the past. But wow! This tea is amazing! You can brew it strong or light and still get a really rich flavour! I wish it came in a larger box! I’m almost done mine. Perfect tea to wind down to. I leave the teabag steeping as I’m a sucker for strong tea. I add in a little bit of stevia and it really helps to satisfy my sweet tooth! Definitely will try more from Teapigs!

Super Delicious!

I love this Roobios Creme Caramel Tea by Teapigs because it really helps to curb my sweet tooth. I always want something sweet after dinner so instead of going for ice cream or cookies, I make myself a mug of this delicious tea. It satisfies my cravings and since it’s herbal, it doesn’t contain caffeine so it won’t keep me up at night.

The flavour is nice and creamy and is not at all bitter or overwhelming. I love adding a bit of milk or even almond milk and some stevia. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future and can’t wait to try other Teapigs flavours too!

May 21, 2020

Nice cup of caffeine free tea

I’m a huge tea drinker so i was really excited to receive this product, it’s nice to have as a night time tea as it doesn’t have caffeine and has a nice sweet but not too sweet flavour to it. I liked it but it would be a few times week drink for me.

So yummy!

I am obsessed with this tea! I have one every night after dinner. It helps to curb my sweet tooth cause it’s so yummy. It’s very relaxing as well. I don’t put anything with it such as milk or cream but will try it out cause that’s how they suggest to drink it.

Tasty and convenient!

I love this tea, so convenient as it is bagged tea, so no teapot or loose leaves to clean up afterwards. Great for when I am in a rush. It is great any time of day because it is caffeine free, plus it tastes great! #gotitfree