Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#27 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

May 19, 2020
    California, United States

Excellent Tea!

I've been using loose tea for awhile now and it's just not as easy to use as a pre-filled sachet. I still get the full flavor from this as well. I loved the flavor - no bad aftertaste. I steeped it for 4 minutes and used a little milk. Delicious!

May 19, 2020

Love this tea!!!!!!!!

I would buy this product again and again and again, I am in love with the flavor. I start each day with a cup and end each day with a cup. The flavor the smell the taste, I just love every single thing about this Tea. I have nothing bad to say, I don't even want to compare it to other teas as it's just that good. Thank you to @chickadvisor for the chance to #trybeforeyoubuy #gotitfree I will definitely be buying this again and sharing with everyone I know.

2.7/5

May 18, 2020

Nice if you want to reduce your dessert consumption

I received the Teapigs Naturally Flavoured Herbal Tea Rooibos Crème Caramel for #free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I thought the product would contain artificial caramel flavour, so I was surprised when I saw on the ingredients list actual caramel. The tea was a little bit too sweet for me (it contains a lot of different types of sweeteners), but my husband loved it and enjoyed it as a sweet after-dinner treat. As rooibos doesn’t contain caffeine, he could have it in the evening without risking disturbing his sleep. I wouldn’t buy this for myself, as it contains too much sugar for my taste, but I would buy it to put in Christmas stocking for my mom and my husband next December.

May 18, 2020

Calm Roobos Caramel Flavoured Tea

I had the opportunity to give the Rooibos Creme Caramel flavoured tea from Teapigs a try through ChickAdvisor's EcoBox. Upon sipping this tea for the first time, I instantly fell in love!! Love the flavour of the rooibos and the hint of sweetness from the caramel chunks. This tea is soothing when you're trying to get work done or end the day on a calming note. Definitely will be a staple in my tea stash!

May 17, 2020

A nice treat without being too sweet

I tried the rooibos crème caramel tea cold with a splash of milk and it's refreshing without feeling too guilty that it's packed with artificial flavours or sweeteners. I also like that it's caffeine-free so that it can be enjoyed at any time of the day.

May 17, 2020

Comforting Tea

This tea is perfect if you want a sweet treat at the end of the day. The caramel is subtle but tastes amazing. It’s not caffeinated which is perfect to un-whine at the end of the day. I loved it with hot milk, also tastes good chilled.

*I received this product for free*

I love this tea

I got this free to try and I absolutely love it! The creme caramel is subtle but not so much that you can not taste it. It's not overly sweet and yet the tea is pretty strong in a good way. I love the triangle-shaped tea bags.

An okay non-caffeinated tea

This is a good tea, but it is not caramel tasting tea. I usually like my tea to be a little more on the sweet taste, so I find that this tea on its own is pretty bland. There should be more of a ratio of caramel to rooibos. I find that this is a nice drink to have a cold, rainy, and overcast looking day. This is my first introduction to Teapigs, and am happy to buy other flavours after I am done this free sample of the product.

TEAPIGS ROOIBOS CRÈME CARAMEL

Delicious tea with full off natural flavours. This is so tasty and full of caramel candy flavours. I am loving this after dinner, it is just so tasty with little sugar needed. I loving this tea hot and also cold chilled over ice.

Drinkable dessert

This rooibos tea makes a comforting delicious dessert any time of the day. I love that it’s caffeine free because I often crave for a cup of warm beverage at night but resist because I don’t want to end up tossing and turning all night in bed. I used silk almond creamer with this tea. Yummm