Telescopic Mascara By L’Oreal (Blackest Black). Reviews
#102 in Mascara

Good - 0
    0.5/5

July 11, 2019

I wasn’t too happy with this

When I first purchased this product I thought it was great. The plastic applicator is great for applying but after a few uses it doesn’t go on as great. It’s defiantly not worth buying to only go on nice 2-5 times. I rather invest in a more expansive mascara! Won’t be buying this again!

July 06, 2019
    Colorado, United States

I LOVE the applicator!

The L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black has gorgeous packaging, the tube is a shiny gold & fits well in my hand. The lash applicator is PERFECT for easy application. It's small & flexible which helps you coat every lash. The product covered my lashes so well and it was easy to build up the mascara when I wanted a more dramatic look. I personally have worn this product alone & in a full face look. I usually switch between a few brands of mascara but since receiving the L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara I haven't even been tempted to use my other mascara!! My new favorite!

April 27, 2019

Love

This is my favourite mascara. I’ve used it for years and it’s literally the only one I’ll buy both this one and the black one are great. My lashes are so long!

April 02, 2019

Amazing for drugstore

Best mascara in the drug store.
    Doesn't flake or smudge but I don't have watery eyes so I can't say for those who do.
    It separates and lengthens my short lashes and lasts all night.
    I always recommend this to everyone

October 22, 2018
    California, United States

Mascara

This mascara has always been my favorite. I mostly use it when I don’t want to wear a full face of makeup and just put mascara on. I’ve been using the telescopic mascara for about 3 years.

June 18, 2018

GO-TO FOR 15 YEARS

I am 29 years old and have been using this product since high school. 15 YEARS!!

Buy this product.

What I love:
    -it separates and lengthens your lashes
    -doesn't crumble throughout the day

HOW TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT BETTER:
    -Use a primer (white mascara) or L'Oreal Double Extend mascara first, and then use telescopic on top right after to separate and lengthen lashes. It gives a false lash appearance.

June 06, 2018

Favorite mascara!

I love this mascara! It does everything I need it doesn't clump, lengthens, and covers my blonde lashes seamlessly. I have been using this for a couple years and have no desire to try anything else :)

April 18, 2018

My favorite mascara!

I really love this mascara! I love the way it makes my eyelashes look, the brush is great, it really separates all my eyelashes so they do not look clumpy at all! I get many compliments on my lashes when I wear this mascara I get asked if my eyelashes are fake! I absolutely recommend trying this mascara.

April 05, 2018
    New Mexico, United States

Favorite affordable mascara

My favorite most affordable mascara is the telescopic mascara by L’Oréal in blackest black . This mascara is amazing makes your eyelashes extra long and the brush is so nice it’s separates them beautifully leaving them clump free. The brush is also perfect for your bottom lashes and the inner corner ones, it slides so wonderful on your eyes leaving you with beautiful natural looking long eyelashes . You can get the mascara for about $7 and some cents. Totally in love with it because of the length and natural look it gives my eyes.

March 24, 2018

Mascara for the good length !

I have had the L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara for a while now. I finally opened the Telescopic length to test out and after I applied the first coat to my one eye all I could say was WOW. One coat gave me crazy length. That it is obviously marketed as a lengthening mascara, but I got great volume. It found lashes I didn’t even know I had. It does boast an exclusive brush shape that simulates the eyelid to capture every tiny lash and it lived up to it’s claim of leaving no lash behind.I do prefer one coat over two. I find it starts to get a bit clumpy with two coats but one coat works magic. I did experience some flaking and smudging unfortunately. I am going to continue playing with it.