Telescopic Mascara By L’Oreal (Blackest Black). Reviews
#79 in Mascara

Good - 0

October 07, 2019
    Havering, United Kingdom

Best mascara I've used in ages

This is amazing. I love the packaging. The wand is great. Gets even the littlest eyelashes. Love the way it extends my lashes and makes them look longer and fuller. But not like spider legs.
    I will be buying again. It makes my eyes brighter and I love it

August 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE this product!

This product is so amazing! The brush gets every lash coated with the product and it lasts all day. My lashes have never looked better. I will definitely keep buying. :)

August 08, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Long Lashes

When I got this at first I was wary about it; and my first application I was totally won over with how it made my lashes look longer something which is difficult to achieve (I don't like false eyelashes) and the best thing about it is I don't have to apply so much just a few applications and ta da all done

July 19, 2019

outstanding

the best mascara ever!!! made my eyelashes super long and defined as well as thick. for already having long lashes this made it look like i was wearing falsies!!

0.5/5

July 11, 2019

I wasn’t too happy with this

When I first purchased this product I thought it was great. The plastic applicator is great for applying but after a few uses it doesn’t go on as great. It’s defiantly not worth buying to only go on nice 2-5 times. I rather invest in a more expansive mascara! Won’t be buying this again!

July 06, 2019
    Colorado, United States

I LOVE the applicator!

The L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black has gorgeous packaging, the tube is a shiny gold & fits well in my hand. The lash applicator is PERFECT for easy application. It's small & flexible which helps you coat every lash. The product covered my lashes so well and it was easy to build up the mascara when I wanted a more dramatic look. I personally have worn this product alone & in a full face look. I usually switch between a few brands of mascara but since receiving the L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara I haven't even been tempted to use my other mascara!! My new favorite!

April 27, 2019

Love

This is my favourite mascara. I’ve used it for years and it’s literally the only one I’ll buy both this one and the black one are great. My lashes are so long!

April 02, 2019

Amazing for drugstore

Best mascara in the drug store.
    Doesn't flake or smudge but I don't have watery eyes so I can't say for those who do.
    It separates and lengthens my short lashes and lasts all night.
    I always recommend this to everyone

October 22, 2018
    California, United States

Mascara

This mascara has always been my favorite. I mostly use it when I don’t want to wear a full face of makeup and just put mascara on. I’ve been using the telescopic mascara for about 3 years.

June 18, 2018

GO-TO FOR 15 YEARS

I am 29 years old and have been using this product since high school. 15 YEARS!!

Buy this product.

What I love:
    -it separates and lengthens your lashes
    -doesn't crumble throughout the day

HOW TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT BETTER:
    -Use a primer (white mascara) or L'Oreal Double Extend mascara first, and then use telescopic on top right after to separate and lengthen lashes. It gives a false lash appearance.