temptations chicken cat treats Reviews

Good - 0

October 20, 2017

My cats go crazy for these

My cats love these treats. They come running from rooms away when they hear me open the bag. One of my cats put his paw over them so the other doesn't steal his treats.

September 27, 2017

Cat treats

I have a Bengal male cat who's a little picky with food but he goes crazy over the temptations chicken treats ... There are a few different flavors and he likes them all the same ..

April 06, 2017

My cats just go nuts for this treat. They really enjoy their treat time and it doesn't upset their stomachs. It was hard finding a treat but this one is a winner.

November 14, 2016

well, it was just adorable to receive this sample in the mail, my two cats saw the package, and were more than willing to have me open it up so they can try it. it seems as though they loved it, gobbled up every treat in the sample package, and were left looking for more :)

November 03, 2016

These treats are wonderful for the feline in your life. Our two cats just love them. Will come when the bag is shaken. Even if they are playing outside. We have tried different brands but the temptations win every time. They are by far the cats favorite. And the chicken one is the best.
    They are low calorie, so you can give them a few at a time and even far cats can have a few when on a diet.

July 01, 2016

I literally buy bags of these all the time. my cats come running when I shake the bag just like in that old commercial. I love to shake it and see them enjoying their treats.