Temptations Dentabites Cat Treats Reviews

January 15, 2018

mes chats adorent

Mes chats aiment beaucoup ce produit. De plus, il est excellent pour leurs dents et leur haleine. J'en ai toujours dans mon garde-manger à portée de main car ils rendent mes minous heureux.

January 14, 2018

Ginger loves his treats

This is the only brand of snacks I buy for my cat.....it seems to be there only one that doesn't make had m sick or go to the bathroom too much....their extremely affordable, and you can buy them almost anywhere.

December 26, 2017

TEMPTATIONS DENTABITES CAT TREATS

I find these a bit pricey but OMG!!! Do my cats ever love them!!! I can get them to do anything I want if I just shake the box of these treats first. It is a bit sad but, they are now better trained than my dog because of it lol These are awesome!!!

December 16, 2017

Crazy good!

I have 4 cats, and it's not just one, but all four go nuts whenever I even pick up the bag! Here's an awesome tip if you ever have difficulty applying flea medication....just open a bag of these and you can apply without a fuss!!!

October 15, 2017

Yum Cats!

My cats love these treats, but you gotta keep this out of their reach! I came home once and found my cats destroyed the bag and were getting sick from eating so many treats.

August 16, 2017

My cat is obsessed

Everytime I buy this snack for my cat , my cat goes on crazy over this .. I cant tell you if the smell is good not going to eat cat food lol but my cat loveee it!

August 16, 2017

My cat loves these

When I adopted my kitten 7 months ago she was not at all interested in treats. I tried a few different flavours and brands, then I bought the dentabites. She is almost like the Temptations commercial except more determined. She knows what cupboard they are in so when I give a dog treat to my dog she jumps up and paws the cupboard they are in. Clearly a fan favourite in this house.

July 21, 2017

my cat loves it

he is obsessed and addicted to whatever is in there. totally recommend I've even bought multiple packs for my friends who have kids. lol yep 10 out of 10

July 21, 2017

My cat loves

My cat isn't crazy about treat but he does love the Temptation Dentabites treats. They keep his breath fresh and cleans his teeth between vet visits. Great product

May 23, 2017

These are great cat treats ! I'm sure like every cat, my cat hated when I try and brush her teeth ! So my solution was to substitute her regular cat treats for Dentabites! Now I only find myself brushing her teeth every couple of months, she's alot happier and I have alot less scratches !