Tetley Ayurvedic Balance teas

Tetley Ayurvedic Balance teas Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 607 in Tea

April 24, 2017

cool pitta tea
    I liked this tea just like I liked the other teas in this line. The taste is great and it's easy to drink. As far as the cooling aspect of this I am not sure. Much like the other teas, I didn't feel any different after drinking it. I didn't find that it cooled me down or anything. Most teas make me feel calm so I don't think this tea is unique in that aspect. Overall it's a great tea, but not sure about the medicinal part of it.
    Poise-Vata Tea
    I really liked the taste of this tea. The cinnamon is really great. It's similar to the other tetly tea called warmth. I am not sure about the calming part of this as I did try on a day that I was feeling very anxious. I thought it would be the perfect time to try it and I did not really notice that it did anything. All of the teas in this line seem good, but I am not so sure about the health claims that they make. In any case it might work for you, but for me I did not notice that I felt any different after drinking it two times. The taste is good and it's a good tea otherwise.
    Vigour-Kapha
    I like the idea for this tea, but it's hard to say if it actually did anything for me. I felt the same as I would have felt had a drank any other kind of tea. I am not actually sure if it invigorated me like it said it would. Maybe after a few more times of drinking it I would be able to tell a difference, but after the two times I did feel any different. The taste is ok, It's very herbal, so if you don't like teas that taste very herbal, then you won't like this. I added honey to mine because I just like the extra sweetness. Over all it's a good tea, but not sure about the claims that it makes.

April 03, 2017

Tried the Cool Pitta and it is super refreshing. As peppermint teas goes this is a new favourite, loved the slight spicy flavour. Did I feel calmer, I guess so, it's hard to feel anxious with a great cup of tea. Would recommend to others :)

March 19, 2017

I purchased the Tetley Ayurvedic Vigor - Kapha tea, which is 'invigorating' with ginger, spearmint, peppermint, tulsi, clove, tumeric and cumin. I did some research about the ingredients within the tea, where the packaging indicates that its is designed to stimulate energy 'when feeling sluggish.' After drinking the tea for about a week, 1-2 cups per day, I definitely noticed the difference! As research shows, these ingredients are 'anti-inflammatory' and are great for 'cardio-vascular' health, whilst providing supplementary herbal nutrition! I included this Ayurvedic Tea in my diet, as part of a light cleanse and detox, and I would definitely recommend this my family, friends and colleagues! Happy Drinking:)

February 13, 2017

Trid the poise vata tea and I love it ! Its calming and has a great taste. Its a herbal tea and it has a great taste unlike the others inhave triedmin the past.

February 03, 2017

I purchased the Tetley tea in Vigour Kapha. It is a combined of ginger, spearmint and tulsi. It is a caffeine free tea and I drink this tea in the morning as it states that it is an invigorating tea with with natural ingredients to stimulate you when feeling sluggish. It has a strong slightly spicy flavour and this really isn't a tea that I like to sip and enjoy. The taste is well infused with ginger. I wait until it is a good temperature and drink it all fast. I tried it a few times now and think it works as I did feel a little less sluggish after drinking it. The price is decent for 20 bags and comes in a tetley tin with a lid you take off to get each individual tea.

January 30, 2017

I just tried the VIGOUR/KAPHA tea and it was really good! the ginger spearmint combo is great- almost chai like, and it didnt put me to bed so I can drink during the day!

January 10, 2017

I've tried the various types of tea in this line of Tetley tea and I have not been disappointed. These teas are wonderfully balanced and smooth tasting. There's no bitter or unpleasant after taste, and the flavor combinations work really well together. If you're a lover of tea like me, then these teas are a must try.

January 10, 2017

My daughter got a free sample of the teas from her gym. I'm not a huge tea drinker but I loved these ones. Very nice smooth flavour without any bitterness and the scent and warmth gave me a cozy feeling. Will definitely be drinking more tea!

December 03, 2016

I received the Chill tea as a sample from Samplesource - it's amazing! Great taste for the price, and I will definitely be buying it again in the future!

December 01, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this tea! It is a blend of soothing and slightly spicy flavours, with a hint of sweetness. Its a perfect hot drink for a cold night and I will definitely buy it again.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale