Tetley Chamomile Tea Reviews
#676 in Grocery

January 12, 2018

Tetley Signature Keep Calm and Sip On Camomile Tea

This is a review for the chamomile tea in the Tetley higher end "Signature" collection. This is hands down the best chamomile tea which a spearmint taste and an invigorating orange citrus scent. It is pricier than other Tetley lines but quite in line with higher end brands like Yogi, Bigelow and Mighty Leaf, But trust me, this chamomile tea put the other brands to shame. Once you have tried its unique flavour you won't switch. The others are just not right any more. So yes, I highly recommend it though it seems to be only available in Loblaws and Metro stores.

February 26, 2017

I live a very stressful life and at the end of the day I can always curl up with a book and chamomile tea and relaxe tetley tea is a name you can trust so I never buy any other brand.

January 08, 2017

Love having this tea before bed time to really calm me down after a busy day. The hint of mint in this tea smells and tastes so amazing. I just wish I could buy more at one time!

January 06, 2017

This product has fantastic taste and great value. I use this tea prior to bedtime and find it relaxing. The tea bags are durable and never split open.

January 05, 2017

I am an avid tea drinker and often look for tea that is a good value but also tastes good. This tea gets two thumbs up from me. I am not a fan of other Tetley tea but the chamomile has a gentle flavor that is not over powering, it is calming and available at a fair price.

March 30, 2016

Amazing taste and is really good for when you have a sore throat it help soothe and feel amazing. Also really good for when you are having a really stressful day and you need to clam down and relax.

February 14, 2016

I was very impressed with the taste of this Camomile Tea, especially for the price. I have bought it about three times now and drink it almost every night. It is really great for unwinding at night as it is not caffeinated and has a really nice, mild taste. I highly recommend it.

March 22, 2015

So calming at the end of a tough day. Also makes a great hair conditioner and lightener.