Tetley Cold Infusions - Raspberry & Cranberry Reviews
#6 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Strawberry & Watermelon

May 31, 2020

Healthy tasting drink

This drink tastes very healthy and has good ingredients. I like the combination of raspberry and cranberry in my water bottle. I received this product free for testing.

May 31, 2020
    Florida, United States

Tart but Tasty

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor.
    Although this one wasn't my favourite flavour of the 3 I was sent, I was still happy with the steeping and product overall. This one had a bit of tartness to it which some may enjoy. I think it might be a good addition to a cocktail or even to enhance the flavour of plain ol' water.

May 30, 2020

Wow!

Très bon produit j’ai été surprise par le goût qui est très prononcé et gouteux. L’infusion est rapide et efficace. J’aime bien ajouté une poche de ce thé avec mon eau pétillante et me faire des cocktails à la base de thé!

Love this!

This is my favourite flavour of the three! If I could drink it all day it would be awesome. I’ll let it sit for a while and am able to add more water before the leaves are finally all drained but if I let it sit for 10 minutes and then remove I’m sure I could make another cup

Wow! Yummy!

I’m so happy #Chickadvisor chose me to review this product. The raspberry & cranberry compliment each other amazing. There is no strong cranberry taste which I was worried about. It’s the perfect combo for a nice summer drink. #igotitfree

My favourite flavour!

I loved it! Perfect for summer days for sure!!! Easy to make and tastes so good! I added a bit of mint and ice and it tasted very good!
    My mom
    Loved it with some sugar :)

Coup de coeur

Énorme coup de coeur pour cette saveur ! Ça goute vraiment trop miam ! J’adore tout ce qui est fruité donc j’étais comblé ! Il vaut la peine à essayer !

Great product

I'm surprised by this product I don't usually like cranberry but with the flavor of raspberry added it taste so good this is definitely a product I will buy again so glad I got to try it

Exciting SUMMER drink

I got this water infusion from Tetley to try for free. It makes my water very exciting to drink and it is very refreshing on hot summer days. It is really easy to use, just take a tea bag out and put it inside a cold water bottle, after few minutes it’s ready to drink and delicious. It is also great that it’s sugar and caffeine free. All the taste and no guilt.

May 29, 2020

Great Flavor - Quenches Thirst!

I would purchase this again - the flavor was amazing! I am a big fan of anything Cranberry, and the addition of Raspberry was just the right taste. I love that these Cold Infusions are sugar free and caffeine free - which makes me feel it's okay to drink more than one a day - which with some drinks you cannot due to sugar content alone. The only thing I cannot comment fully on is value, I can't seem to find the products in the store to buy - however I am fully in belief that Tetley would price them accordingly. I look forward to buying them in the future.