Tetley Cold Infusions - Raspberry & Cranberry Reviews
#6 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Strawberry & Watermelon

Delicious

I was able to try this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Before I had even opened the box, I was greeted with a delicious raspberry smell. You need to prepare your drink in advance and let this product steep for optimal flavor. It tastes delicious and makes it easy to get your daily intake of water in . I loved that it was more raspberry flavored than cranberry, and I enjoy the flavor combo fully.

Mélange intéressant

Une eau couleur rouge aux petits fruits. Ce mélange s'harmonise bien ensemble et est différent de ce qu'on retrouve habituellement sur le marché. Ca fait changement, mais ce n'est pas ma saveur préférée.

Great taste!

Lovin how easy and flavourful this drink is. I dont like plain water so this is a great alternative for me to have more water in my diet. Not overpowering and has just the right amount of flavour.

Refreshing drink.

I received this for for free to give my honest review on. I was not big on this one. I found it to have too much cranberry flavour for my taste. My son loved it though.

Great idea!

This is such a great idea to get your daily water intake! I don’t like the taste of water so I always add the flavours drops to it but now I can use this it’s much healthier! Without sugar and caffeine, my kids could also enjoy it. I received this product for free for testing purposes.

Great product

These cold infusion tea bags are such a great idea. They're easy to use, have no sweeteners or nasty additives, and they taste great! The smell and flavour are just right, and they also turn your water a delicious looking shade of red. For anyone who likes flavoured water or cold fruity teas, you'll definitely want to try this.

Easy for on the go

I was so excited to try a sample of this product. I love flavored water and this did not disappoint. It was full of flavour and even have tons left over for another bottle!
    So easy to enjoy flavourful water on the go!

So tasty!

I had the opportunity to try these Tetley cold infusions for free in exchange for my honest review thanks to chickadvisor. I am seriously loving these cold infusions! the raspberry and cranberry flavour is seriously the best and gives off just the right amount of flavour, you can really taste the raspberry. After drinking it I felt very refreshed, these will be perfect for the hot summer weather!

May 11, 2020

Refreshing but odd aftertaste.

I received all three flavours of the cold infusion @tetleycanada teas from @chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest reviews. The tea steeped a bright pink colour after 5-8 minutes and the smell was quite fruity. Out of all of the flavours, this one was my least favourite I found the aftertaste to be quite bitter. However, my 6 year old loved this one best! she described it as “tasting like candy.”
    I don’t think I would buy this flavour again as it was not my favourite

My favourite

The raspberry cranberry tea is my favourite. The smell is amazing and so sweet but the taste is very mild and not sweet at all. I added a smidge of honey and it made it taste even better.