Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

My favorite!

Love the flavor which is nice and fruity without been over powering or bitter, they are making me up my water intake without even thing about it. The instructions were straight forward & easy to follow.

May 11, 2020

Summer Flavors in my water... yes please!

This flavor reminds me of summer, for sure! It was not my favorite as the taste of watermelon seemed a little overwhelming but I would still buy it again! This was a favorite for the kids and with all the wonderful, healthy ingredients, if it will get them drinking more water, I would defs purchase again! Way to go Tetley!!

Great summer drink!

Out of all the flavours this was my preferred. Nice refreshing, summer drink.Many of these "water additives" smell great, but unless they have lots of sugar, they have no flavour. This one isn't bad at all. Take you little tea bag and add it to your water/bottle. In no time it's steeped. Add some colour, very aromatic and mess free! You don't need to keep adding fruit, which can get messy/ slimy by the end of the day. If you have it in your water bottle, drink the first one, add more water and your good to go!

Yummy

I was really excited to try this as the packaging is attractive, it gives a good boost to the boring plain water. Ingredients are acceptable and taste is natural, which I prefer. Watermelon taste is so-so
    Will Definitely buy the other flavors

My new favourite

I got to sample the new tetley strawberry & watermelon infusion in cold water I love this flavour it gives a nice taste to your water and smells fruity It’s really good in cold water and the flavour last long time so you keep adding water ! I have already recommend this to my friends and family I let my mother in law try the infusions as she’s a frequent water drinker and she loved them as well it’s a nice change and it’s calorie free which is great and no sugar add it . Over all I liked this product and will buy it ! Thank you chick adviser for the opportunity to try it !!

2.3/5

Not a fan

I did not care for this flavour myself. I love the new infusions and I think they are A great new products. I Prefer them to the chemically flavoured water.

So good!

These are a cool way to flavour water without all the sugar or sweetener! The watermelon flavour really comes through and they're super refreshing for summer!

Loved it!

I love the idea of subtley flavoured water without tons of sugar or sweetener! This one was really good and quite watermelon-y. Very refreshing with summer coming!

Tetley Cold Infusions - strawberry and Watermelon

Of the three Tetley Cold Infusions flavors this is my favorite. I loved the color and the sweet smell of the infusion. The taste is smooth and sweet, for hot days soaking up the sun on my balcony. Perfect! I will definitely buy it and refer my friends and family, and enjoy a lot in this summer.

Levelled up my water

I love infusing my water but it can take a lot of time/effort so I was super excited to try Tetley's new cold infusions to give my water a refreshing twist. This flavour combo (strawberry and watermelon) was super delicious, light, and refreshing - perfect for summer. I love how this infusion makes it easy for me to hit my daily water intake target! My one critique is I wish the tea bag was made of a more natural material - I believe it's a nylon teabag which may contain microplastics :( Otherwise well done Tetley!