Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

June 28, 2016

When I want a nice cup of Orange Pekoe Tea, I am always sure to have the Tetley brand in my home. I like to drink Earl Grey most of the time, but I will drink Orange Pekoe every once in a while.

March 06, 2016

I enjoy a cup of Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea every once in a while I like the taste and usually have it with milk and sugar. It goes great with cookies in the evening or with a cake or pie dessert after dinner.

March 06, 2016

Been using Tetley for years. I love it so much, it's so convenient. Can always count on a great cuppa. I've tried other brands but always go back to Tetley. Great taste & value.

February 11, 2016

These tea bags create a flavourful, dark tea and a bag can technically last for a couple of cups. If I can't get my hands on tea leaves this is a quick solution.

February 03, 2016

This is my favorite bagged tea for a nice tea at home. I've been drinking it for years and the quality and taste is just there. I like my tea strong and this tea has a nice strong taste to it.

January 14, 2016

I drink orange pekoe tea almost every day, and Tetley is one of my favorites!

July 30, 2015

This is my every morning drink before any breakfast I must have my Tetney tea. It's the perfect strength and taste.

July 30, 2015

TETLEY ORANGE PEKOE TEA;

A tea for all occassions.
    I have this in the office for all to share / drink.

I also have this at home and it is a classic mutual taste to brew among guests.

A mutual taste majority like.
    A great slight orange flavor that is not over powering.

The tea itself does not need to be brewed for a long time, the tea lasts long and even tastes great once cooled down.

July 08, 2015

Great tea for the everyday tea drinker. I have a cup every morning and find Tetley orange pekoe tea to hit the spot. My mornings just aren't the same without a nice warm cup of tea, and I can trust this brand to deliver.

June 04, 2015

Have this all the time. I drink about three or four cups a day. It's a little expensive but I wait for it to go on sale and then stock up.