Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

June 20, 2012

I love this tea. It's very mild, and soothing. I'm a huge coffee drinker, but enjoy a tea every once in awhile. I'm always going back to the Tetley brand, as it's something that our family grew up on. Delicious!

June 20, 2012

This tea reminds me of my nanny, she drank this several times a day. It was always expected of me to put the tea pot on as soon as I arrived for my visit. Now that she been gone for two years, it is a great comfort for me to relax with a great cup of tea, and remember her. Even the smell of the tea boiling takes me back to great memories with her.

Some information on Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea:

Tea was discovered by the Chinese Emperor Shen-nung around 2700 BC, nearly 5,000 years ago. According to legend, the Emperor was boiling water on his campfire when some leaves from a nearby tea tree fell into the water. Enticed by the aroma, the Chinese Emperor sipped the new brew and enjoyed the delightful flavor.

What’s orange about Orange Pekoe?
    Pekoe is a classification of black tea. Orange is the color of the tea flower buds when they are dried. The combination of these 2 facts results in the name “Orange Pekoe”.

Love this tea !!

May 29, 2012

I love the taste, and highly recommend it!

May 29, 2012

Love this tea and I've tried every brand!

May 09, 2012

I tried lots of teas but i always seem to make it back to this kind , it is a really nice tasting tea.

May 07, 2012

This tea is never bitter. I enjoy the flavor. Excellent quality. I find the value for the money is great. It usually is a lower cost to other types of tea with the same quality.