Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea Reviews
#4 in Tea

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

February 23, 2019

If you love orange Pekoe tea Tetley is the best

I'm a tea drinker myself and i find Tetley Tea to be the best tasting tea I have tried other tea and I believe Tetley is the best its nice tasting no after tastes its amazing

February 20, 2019

My morning cuppa

It's the comforting taste to wake up to. The fragrance of orange pekoe mingled with crisp morning air is perfect. Enjoy by itself with a splash of cream/milk with biscuits or biscotti. Simply comforting.

February 19, 2019

Only Tea I love to drink!!! Only Tetley Tea Bags!!

I absolutely love my tea daily!! The only tea bags I purchase are Tetley!! They never break apart and leave grains in your cup. They are strong enough to make 2 cups per tea bag!! The taste is fresh and smooth always!!!

January 18, 2019

Good tea on the budget

it is one of cheaper tea brands ( I personally prefer premium teas) but it is great to have while at work on the go. The package itself is big so there are many teabags inside. I like to keep one at my desk

January 16, 2019

By far the greatest tea ever made

I'm very picky when it comes to tea. Tetley not only has a great aroma but the taste is just as wonderful as the smell. I enjoy a glass of tea every morning. 1 tea bag can go a long way. Highly recommended for any tea lovers. You will not regret the purchase. Orange Pekoe is the best by far.

January 12, 2019

Best Tea

Tetley tea is by far the best brand. It has a great flavor. I’ve tried other brands but I keep coming back to Tetley. The other brands lack taste and are very weak

January 12, 2019

I love this product good way to wind down your day

I love Tetley tea its so warm and delicious its a good way to wind down and relax. Its great with a good book and a warm blanket on a cold winters day.

January 11, 2019

Un classique du petit déjeuner

L’orange pekoe c’est vraiment le thé noir de base pour le petit déjeuner. Dans avoir d’arôme bien particulier, celui ci est une bonne base à avoir chez soi. Parfait pour un thé rapide et réconfortant si on ajoute un peu de lait et de sucre.

January 03, 2019

My Fav!

This is my favourite tea! It is nice and smooth, flavorful and a great pick me up in the morning or a nice wind down cup in the evening! Also does not leave that gross film in the cup!

December 31, 2018

Not my favourite

I love drinking tea, this tea is my least favourite. I always know if I’m out somewhere and I am given a cup of Teton tea. The flavour is very strong and I have to add a lot more milk to my cup to enjoy it.