Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 26, 2018

Good tea just not my favourite flavour

I do really enjoy Tetley Tea and this one made a nice cup of tea it's just that green tea is not my favourite flavour. I do however like the fact that it was a soothing tea for me while I had a cold and needed LOTS of Tetley Tea! Just to clarify, it's a good tea just not my flavour.

Green tea with a twist

I’m an avid green tea drinker, so having a tropical twist to the flavour was a treat. The enhanced flavour wasn’t too overpowering and sweet enough so no need to add any sugar.

October 26, 2018

A great quality tea with tons of added benefits

I was surprised when I saw that Tetley had made a new line of teas that focus on being/staying healthy. Super green tropical with vitamin C is great to help you stay healthy and fight off those nasty winter bugs. The taste wasn't 100% my favorite as teas go but I would drink it for the health benefits for sure.

Quite Good

I really enjoyed this tea, though I did find that I needed to put 2 if not 3 teabags in each cup I made because it's not a strong tea at all. Once you do add the extra bags the flavour is actually quite nice and I might purchase this to have again in the future. I received this product for review from ChickAdvisor. #freeproduct

THIS IS GREAT

I was really pleased to receive this tea. I tried this and loved the taste. It is clean and fresh and helped my fiance with his cold (I of course had to have some also). We have added this to our routine especially with the cold weather coming. Can't say enough about this.

Tasty Green Tea

I usually like green teas, but do not love them. But this green tea, however, I love! It is smooth, not too strong of a taste and the tropical taste is lovely. I just want to keep drinking it!

You don't need to add anything to it, just steep according to instructions and enjoy! Its really lovely. My family loves it too! Plus, who would've ever thought you could get vitamin C just from drinking tea?! This makes me love it even more!

Impressionnée!

Je n'apprécie pas particulièrement les thés fruités mais celui-ci m'a impressionné. Très bon goût, léger, pas trop sucré! Avec un apport en vitamine C, quoi demander de plus avec la froide saison qui s'amène!

October 25, 2018

Healthy never tasted so good

Especially with cold-season being just around the corner it is great to have a refreshing, tasty and antioxidant beverage. I favor the pineapple scent and mango is my favorite fruit; I enjoyed the tea immensely.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good, but not quite my cup of tea.

The flavour of this tea is not quite what I expected, and that's okay. I was actually expecting something more sweet, and the fruit flavours were a lot more subtle than I'd been picturing them in my mind. Overall it's an okay tea and drinkable, but for me personally, I'd prefer something with tropical fruits to be a bit more sweet. Sugar does of course help. The added vitamin C is definitely a neat idea and I like that. I preferred this iced over having it hot. Be sure to follow the brewing instructions and not to oversteep or it'll turn bitter.

Overall this tea has merit, and I might even buy more in the future - the taste just wasn't totally what I expected.

I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks, Chick Advisor!

Tropical Delight with vitamin C

This is a lovely green tea with a taste of mango and pineapple that gives you a feel of vacationing in the tropics. It has an added bonus of antioxidant benefits of vitamin C. I chilled this tea and served with ice and chopped fruit. It was very refreshing..