Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

I gave this one away

I gave this one away because I've had allergies to pineapple and didn't want to risk a reaction.
    The person I gave it to loved it, they said that tea reminded them of a island holiday with bright, fresh scents and great tropical tastes and was going to be their new favourite tea for after work.

Quality Product

The Tetley Super Green tea (tropical) was super tasty to enjoy as a treat tea. I love the quality of Tetley teas already so knew that they would have a good quality product with great flavour too! I’m going to continue using this product to see if I can’t avoid getting sick over the winter, thanks to its Vitamin C!!

Tea

I found this tea to be real tasty. Asides from tasty it is healthy and I will be buying thank you . I shared with my parents who drink tea as well and they loved it

pause P.M.

j ai bien aimé le thé vert fortifiant,bon gout mais pas assez intense avec un seul sachet. J ai adoré prendre ce thé en pause l apres-midi avec des noix.

Good taste with Vitamin C

It has surprisingly good taste to it since I always have an impression that "fruity tea" tastes sweet and weird... But this is totally acceptable and in fact, it changes my conception totally! Also like the fact that there is Vitamin C added to it.

Not my favourite of the Super Teas

The first time I made this tea I liked it well enough. But the second time, I must have left the tea bag in too long. The tannins from the green tea took over and made the flavour go off. The tropical fruit flavour itself is nice, just don't let it steep too long!

October 25, 2018

Not bad, not my favourite

I tried the Super Green Tea Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C twice. I actually liked it better the first time I tried it. The second time I may have left the tea bag in a bit too long, which gave the tea a sharp, tannic flavour. The tropical fruit flavour was nice though, and I liked knowing that it gave me a little extra dose of Vitamin C. @chickadvisor #tetleysuperteas @tetley.canada #gotitfree

3.2/5

Tea

Merci de m'avoir choisie pour essayer se thé, malheureusement je n'est as aimer du tout le goût de cette sorte de thé ! Il n'est pas méchant mais se n'est pas dans mes goût, mais par contre ma fille de 17 ans elle elle l'aime beaucoup!Chaque matin elle art avec sa tasse de thé pour l'école!

Tetley Super Tea Review

Has a great tropical flavour/scent. Great for a day/night when you are trying to keep warm when you are in sick with a cold or flu. Also is very good for you if you are trying to keep healthy and boosting your immune system.

Good Procuct

I enjoyed this product, just not as much as other teas i have tried in the past. The smell was incredible, however the taste was not the best but that is personal preference. The packaging however was fantastic, It is so easy to store this product.