Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Smells Like Paradise

If you like the smell and taste of tropical flavors, you will enjoy this tea. I don't think I could dress these particular flavors everyday, but it is a nice treat in lieu of dessert or a calorie-ridden drink. I like that it has some green tea, because it feels even healthier than a regular tea.

Love this product!

I really love this product! I'm not usually one to like any tea besides herbal teas but I really like this one! The taste is great and the added benefits are also awesome!

Tasty!

This tea is very very tasty, smells great, but like all green tea don't let it steep too long or it can get a bit bitter. Loved the tropical scent, reminded me of pina coladas, typical green tea color, but definitely good value.

Agrumes et vitamines

J’aime bien le petit goût d’agrume Qui est très subtile et il n’y a pas d’arrière Goût de tanin. Un petit thé d’après midi pour garder nos vitamines à leur maximum

Saskatchewan, Canada

Pretty good

I had gotten this tea in a package and this wasn't my favorite but not my less favorite either. It had a good taste and seemed to have given me more energy.

Not For Me But others Liked It

I wanted to like it but the flavor just wasn't for me. The kids quite liked the taste. I like that it offers some vitamin C. I'd probably buy it again for the kids to enjoy.

October 24, 2018

Great tropical tea

I think this tea is great and tropical. I love tropical fruit so this tea + green tea is reminds me of the summer. Similar to the SUPER GREEN BOOST BERRY, I like to chill this tea for a few hours (with the addition of a very small amount of honey) and drink it cold with some ice).

Even if I drink it warm it has a nice tropical flavour that is refreshing. Not so sure about the Vitamin C qualities yet as I imagine you might have to drink quite a few to see any real benefits but it is a nice added touch.

October 23, 2018

Smells Delightful. Taste Slightly Undewhelming.

The packaging is very appealing to the eye. The added Vitamin C is a definite NEED in the cold Alberta winters with flu season upon us. Brewing this tea you instantly get the delicious tropical scent. Brewed exactly to the brewing instructions its a decent tea. I prefer to leave the bag in longer and maybe add a tiny pinch of honey. This tea will get slurped up in this house. it was very refreshing a nice green tea leaving the reminiscence of mango and pineapple.

Green Tea with a hint of the Tropics

I am not a fruity tea kind of gal, but I actually quite liked this one. It was great after a night of drinking and would probably be very good as an "iced" tea!

3.2/5

October 23, 2018

I love it! I would buy this product again!

I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review. I loved the tropical flavor of the tea. It tasted good even without any sweetener. I would recommend it to my tea loving family and friends.